Neurosurgeon in Toronto, Ontario (ON)
Howard J. Ginsberg MD
- St. Michael's Hospital Neurosurgery38 Shuter St.Toronto, Ontario, M5B 1A6 - CanadaPhone: 416-864-5703
About Our Practice
I am trained in Orthopedic and Neurosurgical spinal techniques.
My practice consists largely of spinal trauma, cancer, congential and degenerative diseases.
Conditions I treat include: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, cervical, thoracic and lumber spine fractures, intradural and extradural tumors, spondylolisthesis, spinal fusion, decompression, chiari malformation, syringomyelia, tethered cord syndrome, Klippel Feil, myelopathy, radiculopathy, spinal stenosis, sciatica, cauda equina syndrome, disc herniation, spinal cord injury, spinal cord compression, cranio-vertebral junction problems, spinal cord vascular malformation and dural fistula, spinal cord herniation, schwannoma, meningioma, paraganglioma, hemangioma, metastasis, astrocytoma, ependymoma, myxopapillary ependymoma, infection, discitis, tuberculosis, epidural abscess.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- St. Michael's Hospital
- Surgery, University of Toronto
- Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto