Neurologist in Perris, California (CA)
Aaron Allen MD
- 2226 Medical Center Dr, #101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower Blvd.Lakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale Ave.Irwindale, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave., #121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- HEALTHPOINTE1717 E. Lincoln AveAnaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St., #101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave. , #6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 16702 Valley View Ave.La Mirada, California, 90638 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain Ave.Ontario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 28991 Old Town Front St., #104Temecula, California, 92590 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Dr. Allen received his BA degree in physics from the University
of California at Berkeley and his Medical degree from the University
of Southern California. In addition, he has a Masters degree in
psychology. His post graduate medical training was in neurology
at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California medical
center. Immediately following this he was involved in research and
teaching at UC Irvine in the department of neurology.
After entering private practice Dr. Allen worked in a variety
of settings that ranged from solo practice to working in foreign
medical centers in the Middle East. He has remained active in
neurology and the management of neurological diseases. In addition to board certification in neurology, he has been previously certified in clinical neurophysiology and pain medicine. He is active in a number of national and international medical organizations.
During his years in clinical practice Dr. Allen has managed
a wide variety of neurological disorders, as well as being involved
in the medical legal arena. In recent years he has focused on the
evaluation and management of injured workers.
In addition, Dr. Allen has maintained a keen interest in
medical ethics and has served on hospital ethics committees, even chairing one for several years. He has also served as president of the Orange County Neurological Society. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology, Royal Society of Medicine, American College of Forensic Examiners, and American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians.
Dr. Allen is committed to giving his patients optimal care
that requires not only current medical knowledge but compassion
- Board Certified