Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgery in Cleveland, Ohio (OH)
Timothy A. Moore MD
- MetroHealth Medical Center, Main Campus2500 MetroHealth DriveCleveland, Ohio, 44109 - United StatesPhone: 216-778-3700
- MetroHealth Beachwood Health Center3609 Park East Drive, Suite 300Cleveland, Ohio, 44122 - United StatesPhone: 216-778-3700
About Our Practice
Timothy A. Moore, MD, is a member of MetroHealth’s Spine Center. He is board-certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of MetroHealth’s Department of Neurosciences. He has been a member of the MetroHealth medical staff since 2004.
Dr. Moore specializes in degenerative conditions of the cervical spine, spine trauma, tumors and orthopaedic trauma surgery. Dr. Moore completed his residency at Cleveland Clinic and fellowship at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. His research interests include timing of spine surgery for polytrauma patients, classifying low lumbar fractures and establishing protocols for cervical fractures in the elderly.
Dr. Moore is welcoming patients at MetroHealth Medical Center – Main Campus and MetroHealth Beachwood Health Center.
- Please see the .PDF in our Patient Forms section for a complete list.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Associate Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery