Spine Specialist in Anaheim, California (CA)
William Dillin MD
- Orange County Location2400 East Katella AveAnaheim, California, 92806 - United StatesPhone: 714-937-1338
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic - Los Angeles Location6801 Park Terrace DriveLos Angeles, California, 90045 - United StatesPhone: 310-665-7200
About Our Practice
Second Opinion for Spine Surgery
Spine Surgery Consultation
Spinal Surgery as Treating Physician
Dr. Dillin’s primary role is consultation for spinal surgery and second opinions regarding spinal surgery. He accepts surgical patients as the treating surgeon and may do so at the conclusion of the office consult on the same day.
A careful review of the patient’s history, physical examination and the hard copies of the diagnostic studies is performed, as well as review of the pertinent medical records.
Dr. Dillin was fellowship trained in Neurosurgery and Orthopaedic surgery in the spine and has twenty-two years of spine surgery experience. Since the full spectrum of surgical options are available, patients are offered the best procedure, not the only procedure a surgeon performs. Dr. Dillin performs surgery in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine anatomic regions.
Evidence-Based Medicine has been the basis for surgical decision-making during Dr. Dillin’s spine surgery career and he focuses on patient oriented outcomes.
The second opinion experience doesn’t end with an office visit. Patients can access the extensive spine decision making information web site at www.spinesurgeryinfo.com to help them with their thoughts. On the web site, surgical animations, case profiles, and the data related to surgical procedures with annotations from the medical literature, contribute to the clarity of decision making.
Dr. Dillin is a spine surgeon at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic with offices in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Spine Specialist
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, Torrance, CA
- Marina Freeman Hospital, Marina Del Rey, CA
- St. Jude's Medical Center, Fullerton, CA