Pain Management, Neuropathology in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC)
Prof. Dr. Etela Neumann, FRCPC, INC. MD
- Vancouver Nerve Block Clinic302 - 2620 Commercial Drive , COM EL Medical BuildingVancouver, British Columbia, V5N 4C4 - CanadaPhone: (604) 873-5561Fax: (604) 873 5529
About Our Practice
Peripheral nerve block injections are the most effective treatment of acute or chronic pain caused by cervical and lumbar spine disc proplapse, disc degeneration, facet joint arthritis, spinal nerve root compression, etc. Acute disc herniation can be treated even reversed, without surgery. This highly effective therapy is done in a clinical practice setting with minimal wait time, usually 7 - 14 days. Chronic neuropathic pain conditions such as trigeminal neuralgia, postherpetic neuralgia and various other neuralgias respond to peripheral nerve block therapy with success. Peripheral nerve blocks provide pain relief within hours and do not expose patients to radiation by using fluoroscopic or CT guidance. All patients suffering from acute or chronic neck and back pain are accepted with or without a referral from their GP. The procedure is fully covered by MSP for Canadian residents. Appointments can be booked by telephone at (604) 873-5561, Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and on Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 or by fax at (604)873 5529. Please forward X-ray, CT or MRI images with your request for an appointment. Motor vehicle accident claimants or work related injury claimants with ongoing litigation will not be considered, unless approved by Worksafe or ICBC beforehand. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Website:www.nerveblockclinic.ca orwww.nerveblockclinic.com Do not worry about the warning not to open the page. Referrals from Emergency Rooms, Spine and Pain Management specialists, general practitioners and Walk in Clinics are welcome.
- The procedure is fully covered for patients insured by MSP in British Columbia. All other clients will be charged a private fee, depending on the service provided. The wait list for private procedures is less than two weeks, with the exception of holidays, vacations and medical leaves.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- Vancouver General Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Canada