Chiropractor in Martinsburg, West Virginia (WV)
Terry W. Chambers DC
- Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture319-B Lutz AveMartinsburg, West Virginia, 25404 - United StatesPhone: 304-263-4927Fax: 304-263-0682
About Our Practice
Terry Chambers is a chiropractor in Martinsburg, West Virginia (WV) at Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture. Dr. Chambers provides both chiropractic and acupuncture treatments for a wide range of conditions.
With over 30 years of experience as a chiropractor in Martinsburg, WV, he has helped more than 30,000 patients overcome chronic pain and achieve better health and wellness. Dr. Chambers specializes in auto accident cases, and is also certified to do his own lab work on-site, including blood alcohol testing and urine drug collection.
Services offered at Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture Offices
Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture Offers These
Auto Accident Rehabilitation
Business Health Services
Pre-Employment /continued employment physicals drug screenings
Sports Physicals/ Sports Injury Therapy
Workers Compensation Rehabilitation
At Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture, Dr. Chambers and his staff strive to provide a comfortable, friendly atmosphere where patients can relax and enjoy their visits.
For a knowledgeable chiropractor in Martinsburg, WV who specializes in sports injury and auto accident injury, please call Dr. Terry Chambers at Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture and schedule an appointment today. 304-263-4927 or email him at email@example.com
- At Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Martinsburg, West Virginia (WV), Dr. Terry Chambers offers across-the-board care for patients of all ages. He specializes in the treatment of auto accident injuries and sports injuries, but is also able to treat joint pain, arm and leg pain, back pain, neck pain and work injuries. Other services available at Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture include hearing tests, urine and blood testing, drug testing, SSI and disability exams, per employment exams and DOT exams. Dr. Chambers also provides workers' compensation and return-to-work physicals. If in need of a chiropractor in Martinsburg, WV who offers complete care, please call Chambers Chiropractic & Acupuncture to set up an appointment with Dr. Terry Chambers, or visit his website for more information. Walk-ins are always welcome. BC/BS Auto ins. Workers Comp, payment plans available
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Board certified acupuncturist
- ABIME certified indepedent chiropractic examiner
- Certifieded EMG and NCV provider