Chiropractor in Des Moines , Washington (WA)
Bonnie Verhunce DC
- Vitality Chiropractic21904 Marine View Drive SouthDes Moines, Washington, 98198 - United StatesPhone: 206.824.5521Fax: 206.212.7455
About Our Practice
Dr. Bonnie of Vitality Chiropractic is dedicated to achieving health through an integrative chiropractic lifestyle, and proudly serves the areas of Des Moines, Kent, Seattle, West Seattle, Burien, and Tukwila. Our caring team strives to offer you the latest research and technology in gentle postural alignment and rehabilitation, lifestyle advice such as nutritional counseling, detox counseling, the prescription of natural supplements when necessary, specialized corrective rehabilitative exercises for home care and salivary testing.
Dr. Bonnie effectively treats back pain, headaches and migraines, back pain and more. At your visit, Dr. Bonnie will diagnose any spinal misalignments through a full spinal exam, a computerized spinal scan, a digital range of motion testing, and a postural screening. Once you've been evaluated, a plan to improve nervous system communication and re-alignment will be determined. To enhance your care, Dr. Bonnie will prescribe corrective rehabilitative exercises to help maintain and encourage your natural state of health. Our Des Moines chiropractic clinical experience shows that concerns of pain such as headaches, migraines, back and neck pain respond most effectively with this type of integrated approach.
Many aspects of modern living affect our well-being, so we encourage open communication with all of our patients. Dr. Bonnie and our entire team will always offer a welcoming, safe and confidential environment for you to share all of your wellness concerns. We are proud to serve the greater Des Moines, Washington area. If you're ready to realize vitality, natural health and whole body re-alignment, we're your choice for reaching these goals! We look forward to seeing you at ouroffice for a visit soon!
- Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.
- General Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Pediatrics
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association