Chiropractor in Houston, Texas (TX)
Mary Beth Pace DC
- Pace Chiropractic & Physical Therapy4007 Bellaire Blvd, Suite FFHouston, Texas, 77025 - United StatesPhone: 713-662-9900
About Our Practice
I am both a physical therapist and a chiropractic physician, and I treat children, adults and elderly patients with all spinal conditions.
I have a certification in acupuncture which allows me to treat the pain in an alternative manner. I have taken McKenzie courses to feel confident in handling herniated disc of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. I have twenty years of experience in dealing with all types of patients from stroke, quadraplegic, paraplegic, and all types of orthopedic difficulties ranging from total knee replacements, total hip replacements, frozen shoulders, headaches, migraines, and the simple back strain/sprain.
We offer quality care on an individual basis so that each patient returns to functioning at their optimal level of performance painfree. We instruct in home exercise programs to prevent re-injury, and believe health comes from proper exercise, and providing the body with proper nutrition, while eliminating stress.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Texas Chiropractic College-DC
- Texas Woman's University-MSPT
- West Texas State University-BS