Chiropractor in Houston, Texas (TX)
Judith A. Kanzic DC
- Dr. Judith Kanzic, D.C., D.A.B.C.O.7702 WestviewHouston, Texas, 77055 - United StatesPhone: 713-683-6800
About Our Practice
Dr. Kanzic is Houston Chiropractor, Board Certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics. (DABCO) She is also a Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists ( F.A.C.O.). The focus of her practice is threefold: resolving pain, restoration of spinal function, and the prevention of spinal degeneration. Treatment is always non-invasive. It is dictacted by radiographic ,orthopedic and chiropractic analysis of your spinal symmetry, balance, and alignment.
Research has proven that the loss of contour and alignment has a detrimental effect on the spinal joints and intervertebral discs. Spinal stenosis and disc herniation are not uncommon. These conditions are slow to develop often without any warning signs.
Dr. Kanzic specializes in non-surgical treatment of bulging, herniated and degenerated spinal discs and spinal stenosis. Her patients range from pediatric to geriatric. The type of treatment as well as the length of treatment that is recommended for you depends on your spinal condition .. Treatment plans are tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient.
The doctor has been serving Houston and surrounding areas for 26 years. She can provide options outside of surgery, spinal injections and medications.
The following treatment methods are employed most frequently in this office: Chiropractic Biophysics, Cox Flexion Decompression, Spinal Manipulation, Activator Method, and Rehabilitative Exercise.
- Chiropractic Orthopedics
- General Chiropractic
- DABCO (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- North American Spine Society
- Temple University
- Texas Chiropractic College
- Parker Chiropractic College