Chiropractor in Spartanburg, South Carolina (SC)
Adam P. Morrell DC, MS
- 2020 Springfield RoadSpartanburg, South Carolina, 29304 - United StatesPhone: 864.326.4380
About Our Practice
If you are experiencing functional limitations due to spine or muscle pain and tightness you should see Dr. Morrell. Dr. Morrell is a primary spine care provider with advanced training and board certification in the management of sports injuries. He is currently the Dean of Clinics at Sherman College of Chiropractic and holds an appointment with the Medical University of South Carolina's Department of Neurosciences.
Most patients improve quickly with simple lifestyle and activity modifications and active movement-based corrective and performance exercises. When necessary, Dr. Morrell offers spinal and extremity joint manipulation more commonly referred to as "chiropractic adjustments", active myofascial release and Graston Technique (instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization).
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- General Chiropractic
- CCSP Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Spartanburg Methodist College