Chiropractor in Sciota, Pennsylvania (PA)
Dr. Dan J. Reyes DC, CCSP, DACRB
- DOME MED - RMS LLC141 Mackes Street, NorthSciota, Pennsylvania, 18354 - United StatesPhone: 844-734-2202Fax: 570-801-7897
About Our Practice
With over 26 years of hands on practical management of Sports Injuries as trainer and Sports Doctor. and as Director of several Multidisciplinary Pain and Wellness facilities, I pride myself on finding the Cause and Affect relationship to your PAIN & OR DIS-EASE. With a practice based on Wellness and Functional Restoration, my Diversified Chiropractic technique and specialization in Therapy, Rehab, Nutrition, Longevity, Work Comp and Auto Injuries, you will be guided through specialized testing, evaluations, questionnaires and Self Help Management tools. I will work closely with your and your current and past health care providers to help fine tune your personal training and treatment program. From pain management to Functional restoration and Work Conditioning, to Wellness and longevity, you know you have found someone who cares. With our 3 different Fitness rooms, including SSA, we are ready to help you be your best.
Please feel free to contact me at my website for answers to your questions and review the abundant educational material, free for you to use and share.
We are NE PA's only 4 Season Training Facility and Player Development program.
- Highmark BC BS, Amerihealth Administrators, Aetna, MultiPlan, Blues, MC, Case Discount Plans, Financing, Work Compensation, Auto Injury Insurance
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- General Chiropractic
- CCSP Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- DACBR (Diplomate American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- International Chiropractic Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Northampton Community College