Chiropractor in Portland, Oregon (OR)
Jeffrey K. Tunick DC
- Natural Pain Solutions Portland5125 SW Macadam Ave. , #210Portland, Oregon, 97223 - United StatesPhone: 503-684-9698
About Our Practice
The Lordex Spine System relieves patients of their back pain by re-establishing functional capacity and decompressing the sensitive nerve fibers non-operatively. That is, without surgery. By "reeducating" the nerve fibers through subtle movement, patients are able to restore health to the sensory nerves; transmitting healthy signals rather than terrifying, debilitating pain. Patients suffering with herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, sciatica and facet syndromes now have this option; a treatment that has been demonstrated to be more successful in the alleviation of pain.
The Lordex Spine Institute at Lincoln Health Center is on a mission to help you "take back your life" as soon as possible. We want you back playing with your children, being productive at work, and enjoying life in the Pacific Northwest. Educated, compassionate and dedicated to providing the highest levels of service – the Lordex Spine Institute of Portland is committed to setting the standard for lower back care.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College of Chiropractic