Chiropractor in New York, New York (NY)
Kyle F. Worell DC
- Manhattan Sports Medicine133 East 58th StreetNew York, New York, 10022 - United StatesPhone: 212-751-8300
About Our Practice
Board Certified Chiropractor, Professional level Sports Strength and Conditioning Specialist(CSCS) Certified Active Release Practitioner (ART®)
Conservative treatment of various neuro-musculo-skeletal conditions with the goals of eliminating pain, restoring normal biomechanical function to the spine and related joints, proper education and instruction in strengthening and stabilization of spinal musculature, improving athletic performance.
Special interest in treating extremities, sports injuries and repetitive stress injuries(RSI) related to overuse. Post-Graduate training in Active Release Technique (ART®)addressing soft-tissue conditions such as tendonitis, nerve entrapment syndromes, muscular strains, ligamentous sprains and various overuse injuries.
Treatments used: Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy, Active Release Techniques (ART®), Flexion Distraction Technique, Therapeutic Exercise, Physiotherapeutic Modalities and Massage Therapy.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- University of Rhode Island
- National University of Health Sciences (formerly National Chiropractic College)