Chiropractor in Brooklyn, New York (NY)
Karen A. Thomas DC
- Community Chiropractic & Acupuncture71 8th Avenue, Suites # 1 & 2Brooklyn, New York, 11217 - United StatesPhone: (718) 398-3100
About Our Practice
Combining the best of Western science with Eastern philosophy and serving Park Slope, Brooklyn for more than 23 years.
Dr. Karen Thomas is a graduate of New York Chiropractic College (1987), residency with Dr. Ted Carrick www.carrickinstitute.org) and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (1998). She holds a Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology, is a Licensed Acupuncturist, with postgraduate studies in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology.
"I can help you attain and enjoy optimal health of body, mind and spirit. Chiropractic care to maximize brain and neural function, acupuncture treatment to balance the flow of qi, nutritional tools to provide the building blocks for health and corrective exercise to strengthen, support and stabilize structure."
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Chiropractic Association
- New York Chiropractic College
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- New York University