Chiropractor in Elma, New York (NY)
Gary R. Smith DC
- Clinton Square Chiropractic5660 Clinton St., Suite 4Elma, New York, 14059 - United StatesPhone: 716-686-0868Fax: 716-686-0869
About Our Practice
Dr. Smith focuses on spinal,neurological and muscular disorders associated with work related and automobile injuries.
Our services include: Examinations, Spinal manipulation, Ultrasound, Electric Muscle stimulation, Heat/Ice therapy, Spinal Traction.
Needle EMG/NCV testing is available on-site by Dr. Smith who is board certified in electrodiagnosis.
Workers' Compensation & Automobile Accidents are 100% paid by your insurance with no out of pocket cost to you. Our office accepts most other insurance plans as well.
Dr. Smith is board certified by the International Board Of Electrodiagnosis(EMG/NCS) and is also the president of General Diagnostic Associates www.generaldx.com) that provides neurological testing for medical, neurosurgical, chiropractic, orthopedic and podiatric physicians. Dr. Smith is also serving as secretary of the International Board Of Electrodiagnosis and is an Assistant Professor in the Integrative Holistic Health Studies Department at D’Youville College in Buffalo, NY.
We file all paper work and forms for you.
Please call for appointments 716-686-0868. www.clintonsquarechiropracitc orwww.generaldx.com
- Chiropractic Neurology
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Academy of Clinical Neurology
- New York Chiropractic College
- National University of Health Sciences
- D'Youville College