Chiropractor in Buffalo, New York (NY)
Francisco A. Vaquero DC
- West Buffalo Chiropractic455 Niagara StreetBuffalo, New York, 14201 - United StatesPhone: 716-248-2825Fax: 716-248-2826
About Our Practice
Principled based chiropractic practice. We have been in the city of Buffalo since 1995. Practice focused on empowering our patients to regain or maintain a higher potential for health. We do this by placing a great emphasis on being aware of the basic needs for health promotion, including proper nervous system function (without subluxation interference), proper nutrition and hydration, proper exercise and rest.
Dr. Vaquero has studied under world renown chiropractic neurologists Dr. Ted Carrick and Dr. Michael Johnson, whose expertise extends to dealing with cases of a neurological nature such as neuropathies, fibromyalgia, radiculopathies, etc. along with health promotion achieved by balancing the nervous system.
Family wellness is always a topic in the office as is performance enhancement, both at the work place and play. Patient orientation workshops are done twice a month in both English and Spanish- different topics are discussed.
- BC/BS, IH, Univera, Workers" Compensation, Wellcare, No Fault, Medicare, Empire Plan, others.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- International Chiropractic Association
- New York Chiropractic College
- SUNY at Buffalo, NY.