Chiropractor in Oakdale, Minnesota (MN)
Benjamin W. Smetana DC
- Oak Springs Chiropractic: A Creating Wellness Center1015 Helmo Avenue N,Oakdale, Minnesota, 55128 - United StatesPhone: 651.739.2500
About Our Practice
Wellness chiropractic based upon the following principles:
1. The human body is self-healing & self-regulating. If you were to cut your finger, it would heal; if you were to cut the finger of a corpse, it wouldn't. It is life itself that heals.
2. The nervous system is the master system of body. There is nothing that you experience or express that is not processed through the nerve system.
3. Interference to the nerve system (vertebral subluxation) decreases body function and health. When there is interference with the function of the nerve system, not only does it have an adverse effect on health, but because it distorts your perception of the world, and compromises your ability to respond to the world, it can lead to psycho-emotional problems as well. When this happens to a significant number of people in a society, it has a detrimental effect on the society as a whole.
4. Chiropractic’s sole purpose is to locate and correct the cause of that interference. Removing interference to the nerve system (subluxation) allows for improved body function, regulation, health and healing.
For more information on how maximize your health and quality of life visit www.oschw.com or call 651.739.2500 to set up a free consultation.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic