Chiropractor in Metairie, Louisiana (LA)
Mark B. Kruse DC
- Mark B. Kruse DC, DABCO, DABCC, CCSP, FICC4416 Trenton StMetairie, Louisiana, 70006 - United StatesPhone: 504-885-8899
About Our Practice
Dr. Mark Kruse has practiced in the Metairie area since 1989. A graduate of the National University of Health Sciences, he has completed several postgraduate programs to earn a Certification in Chiropractic Sports Medicine, a Board Certification from the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists and a Board Certification from the American Board of Chiropractic Consultants. He was also honored as a fellow by the Federation of the International College of Chiropractic.
He has been appointed to the Louisiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners for three consecutive terms by three consecutive governors. He was elected to serve as president four times.
He is a consultant to Humana, Coventry Health Care of Louisiana and MedCom/Gilsbar companies.
He treats all non-surgical musculoskeletal complaints in all age groups.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- National University of Health Sciences