Chiropractor in Needham, Massachusetts (MA)
Jacqueline E. Bouley DC
- LiveWell Chiropractic114 First Ave.Needham, Massachusetts, 02494 - United StatesPhone: 617.939.6752
About Our Practice
My practice approach to chiropractic is centered around wellness and quality of life care. In conjunction with adjustments to the spine, my treatment plans often revolve around a focus of active care on the patient's part, and I will continue to play a supporting role in maintenance of spinal alignment. I have a full-scope, wellness-based practice and treat patients of all ages, but I especially enjoy treating pregnant and post-partum women.
I often find good results using the Diversified (manual) technique and Activator Methods Protocol. I also employ Thompson drop technique in certain cases.
I also believe in co-treating my patients with other health care professionals, including OB-GYN's, PCP's, PT's, massage therapists and acupuncturists. This all-encompassing approach often provides great results for the patient.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire