Chiropractor in Norwich
Johanna S. Moses DC
- Wansor-Moses Chiropractic Office, P.C6578 N.Y.S. Highway 12Norwich, , 13815 - United StatesPhone: 607-334-4703
About Our Practice
Our chiropractic office is focused on the evaluatation and management of non surgical spinal related musculoskeletal conditions that are amenable to chiropractic care.
A careful case history is taken, followed by problem focused examination. Diagnostic testing such as X-Ray, MRI, or other testing may be ordered if clinically indicated, but are not done as a matter of routine.
If deemed appropriate a regimen of spinal manipulation,mobilization, exercise, home therapies is implemented.Periodic re-evaluation of chief complaint is to to determine response to treatment. Modifications to treatment plan are made when appropriate. When necessary, referral to other health care providers are made.
Our goal as chiropractors are to help our patients to the best of our ability within the scope of our chiropractic practice, and to make prompt referrals when a referral is needed.
We strive to provide care in a cost effective manner.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- New York Chiropractic College
- Nassau Community College
- N.Y.S. Regents External Degree Program