Chiropractor in Lansing, Illinois (IL)
Timothy K. Durnin DC
- Lansing Chiropractic Clinic18037 Torrence Ave.Lansing, Illinois, 60438 - United StatesPhone: 708-895-3228Fax: 708-895-1057
About Our Practice
I have been in practice for over 18 years, employ several MDs in internal medicine, pediatrics, family practice, acupuncture, MUA's as Co-admitter at Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital (Level I) Trauma Center, any and all neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
Anything chiropractic related, internal medicine, neurology, hematology, physical therapy, orthopedics herniated or slipped disc problems, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, spinal injuries, arthritis, nutritional advice, diet and exercise, supplement knowledge, orthotics, laser therapy, pinched nerves, imaging interpretation,(X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, ect), any and all neuromusculoskeletal disorders. Expert witness for 16 years, dealing with medical malpractice, personal injury, workman's compensation, Medicare and HIPPA issues. Active in clinical practice for over 16 years, I am a second generation Chiropractor, my father practiced for over 50 years in private practice and as a Diplomat in Radiology (DACBR). Currently on staff at Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital, active in private practice with several disciplines including pediatrics, orthopedic surgery, family practice, IME's and internal medicine MDs.
- Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Chiropractic Internist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan
- Eastern Illinois University