Chiropractor in Belleville, Illinois (IL)
James D. Enyart DC
- Enyart Chiropractic9454 West Main St, Suite BBelleville, Illinois, 62223 - United StatesPhone: (618) 397-4700
About Our Practice
Chiropractic is a health profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, and the effects of these disorders on the nervous system and general health. The Chiropractic adjustment has been proven to increase motion, improve biomechanics, increase circulation, reduce swelling and pain, and remove nervous irritation.
Dr. Enyart is certified in Cox Flexion-Distraction. Cox® Technic (aka flexion-distraction or F/D) relieves back and leg pain and neck and arm pain. Cox® Technic is a gentle, non-surgical, chiropractic technique.
95% of back pain and neck pain patients do not require surgery.
Cox® Technic is a safe alternative to back surgery. It is also appropriate for failed back surgery patients who still suffer after surgery.
Cox® Technic is a well-researched, well-referenced (with over 90+ articles in medical and chiropractic journals) chiropractic spinal adjusting technique.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association