Chiropractor in Ankeny, Iowa (IA)
Christopher M. Renze DC
- Renze Chiropractic Clinic, P.C.925 East 1st Street, Suite LAnkeny, Iowa, 50021 - United StatesPhone: 515-965-3844
About Our Practice
Dr. Christopher M. Renze is a native of Carroll, Iowa, where he attended Kuemper Catholic High School. He earned an A.S. degree from Kirkwood Community College, completed undergraduate education at the University of Iowa, a B.S. degree from Palmer College, and his D.C. degree with Magna Cum Laude distinction from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He then enrolled in a three-year post-graduate specialty program in clinical neurology through New York Chiropractic College. He is Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology. Dr. Renze has been in private practice since June of 2002. He works with many local physicians and specialists in the Des Moines area to provide chiropractic care to their patients. Dr. Renze lives in Ankeny with his wife and two daughters.
Renze Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. focuses on treating conditions related to the spine and extremities. We are the only certified SpinalAid Center offering non-surgical spinal decompression in Des Moines. Our office primarily uses specific chiropractic manipulation, flexion-distraction, and non-surgical spinal decompression utilizing the SpineMed decompression table. We also have many different types of electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, and rehabilitation devices to decrease pain and promote healing. Our office purchases only the best equipment available so that our patients have the best opportunity to become pain free.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- B.S. degree from Palmer College
- D.C. degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- D.I.B.C.N., Board Certified in Neurology through New York Chiropractic College