Chiropractor in Jonesboro, Georgia (GA)
Robert L. Alpert DC
- Southmetro Chiropractic Center, Inc.7202 Tara Blvd.Jonesboro, Georgia, 30236 - United StatesPhone: (770) 472-8989Fax: 770-472-8969
About Our Practice
We strive to help identify what the patient's primary complaint is and relate that complaint to the actual cause of their problem.
There are many factors that will influence a patient care such as: age, trauma history, activity levels, sport interests, health habits, hereditary. We find that a great majority of a patient's loss of health is due to their past as well as present lifestyles such as eating habits, smoking, soda consumption, tea consumption, artificial sweeteners, salt substitutes as well food colorings, etc. All can and do affect your health.
We treat the whole person and not just a single area.
I recommend that anyone reading this seek immediate chiropractic consultation and see if you are a candidate for chiropractic care and treatment. Be aware that not all conditions are a chiropractic condition and that some require a co-doctor treatment in order to successfully treat the cause of the problem.
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- General Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Life University