Chiropractor in Stockbridge, Georgia (GA)
Richard D. Buchanan DC
- Buchanan Chiropractic Clinic PC5124 N. Henry BlvdStockbridge, Georgia, 30281 - United StatesPhone: 770-474-6680
About Our Practice
Buchanan Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. utilizes a variety of modalities to treat our patients in the most efficient manner possible. Our treatment includes Vax D, a spinal decompression therapy for patients with degenerative or herniated lumbar disc. We also utilize instrument assisted adjusting using the ProAdjuster, a system of evaluating and treating the spine in a very comfortable manner. We work with our patients to achieve maximum stability through rehabilitative exercises and core stabilization techniques. Graston, instrument assisted myofascial therapy is used with patients who have chronic muscle or soft tissue problems that create recurrent problems (www.grastontechnique.com).
For patients who prefer hands-on manipulation Dr. Buchanan is very competent in gentle but effective manual adjusting techniques.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College of Chiropractic