Chiropractor in Johns Creek, Georgia (GA)
Brian E. Ouellette DC
- Scoliosis Specialists11705 Jones Bridge Rd, Suite D-102Johns Creek, Georgia, 30005 - United StatesPhone: 404-863-6363
About Our Practice
Our scoliosis Care Centers offer non-surgical scoliosis treatment for children and adults. The SpineCor brace and state of the art treatment centers offer scoliosis patients an excellent alternative to surgery and traditional braces. SpineCor is the first and only truly dynamic brace, which provides a progressive correction of Idiopathic Scoliosis from 15 degree Cobb angles and above. Traditional rigid braces are non-dynamic and promote muscle atrophy.
It is the only brace that preserves normal body movement and growth and allows normal activities of daily living. In fact, patients with the SpineCor brace are encouraged to be physically active while wearing the brace.
It can be worn comfortably and easily under clothing. This is particularly appreciated by younger patients, to whom aesthetics are extremely important.
Its comfortable and non-visible nature leads to better patient compliance, particularly among children. Greater compliance (wearing the brace when they should) leads to greater improvements in health.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Life University
- Furman University
- University of South Carolina