Chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL)
William R. Cooper DC
- Plantation Spine Decompression - Rehabilitation Center6918 Cypress Rd.Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33317 - United StatesPhone: (754)701- 5194
About Our Practice
Wellness Practice in Plantation FL, that focuses on the family. I am known as the gentle adjuster. I am eclectic in adjusting philosophies, I use nutrition/ custom orthotics in the practice. Car accident patients' seen immediately. I recently have incorporated TRUE NON SURGICAL SPINAL DECOMPRESSION in the practice. The results to date are outstanding. I am quite excited about this treatment. Spinal decompression is to be used, when patients have had chronic low back pain (longer than 6 weeks). People with HERNIATED/BULGING DISCS, SCIATICA, LUMBAR SPINAL STENOSIS, ARTHROSIS, RADIATING PAIN, NUMBNESS, WEAK LEGS, FAILED BACK SURGERIES.
A majority of the patients have already seen MD'S for treatment. The medical philosophy is to prescribe pills and epidurals, when that fails, they suggest surgery. I offer a free consultation. I am affiliated with Spinalaid Centers of America. This means that I have on going continued education when it comes to Spinal decompression. Not all people are candidates, I only take people that I feel I can help.
You don't have to live with pain.
- most/ medicaid/ medicare.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Cleveland Chiropractic College