Chiropractor in Merritt Island, Florida (FL)
Edward W. Hoglund DC
- Hoglund Chiropractic & DOT CDL Physicals Center1395 N. Courtenay Pkwy. #205Merritt Island, Florida, 32953 - United StatesPhone: 321-452-5826
About Our Practice
Diagnose and treat or refer neuromusculoskeletal conditions. The majority compromise of disc disese, radiculopathies, osteoarthritis and strains and sprains. Also cervicogenic headaches. DOT and CDL physical examinations and urine drug testing certified. High school sports physicals provided.
When medically necessary, we order electrodiagnostic studies for radicular or peripheral nerve pain or paresthesia or weakness. In addition, brain and spinal MRI (disc herniations, spinal stenosis). To help rule out vasculogenic pain and or swelling, we order arterial or venous doppler ultrasound. X-Rays and CT scans ordered when necessary.
I refer to neurologist, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons and vascular surgeons when medically indicated. I refer directly to the emergency room. Also refer to the patient's Primary care physician or other specialist when medically necessary.
We have been in practice for 20 years in Merritt Island, Florida. We evaluate and treat auto trauma injuries and repetative occupational stress disorders as well as strains and sprains. We accept referrals for work related injuries. We offer neuromuscular massage therapy (medical massage), various physiotherapy modalities (electric muscle stimulation, ultrasound and hot and cold compresses). We treat with spinal manipulation (adjustment) when indicated and spinal cervical or lumbar decompression motorized traction. We also use activator and manual flexion traction or manual cervical traction.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Health First, Humana, United Healthcare, Medicare, Beech Street, workers compensation insurance, State Farm, Allstate, Geico, Farmers and Auto owners insurance.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College