Chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (FL)
Berl A. Michel DC
- Dr. Berl A. Michel, DC9121 N. Military Trail, ste. 208, suite 208Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, 33410 - United StatesPhone: 561-627-2747
About Our Practice
Our office utlizes an individualized patient centered treatment approach to relieve acute and chronic pain resulting from: automobile whiplash accidents, sports injuries, work injuries, neck, shoulder, and arm pain, numbness and tingling, headache, neck and facial pain, TMJ, middle back, lower back, hip leg and foot pain, sciatica, as well as carpel tunnel syndrome.
I am a former research scientist at the Univ. of Florida, and have been practicing in Palm Beach County since 1988. Our office and staff is caring, friendly and warm, and all patients are treated as if they are one of the family. Give us a call, we can help you.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Towson State University; Bachelor of Science
- University of Florida; Master of Science in Exercise Physiology
- Life Chiropractic College; Doctor of Chiropractic