Chiropractor in Greenwood Village, Colorado (CO)
Joel P. Carmichael, DC, DACBSP DC
- The Center for Spine Pain7800 E. Orchard Road, Suite 120Greenwood Village, Colorado, 80111 - United StatesPhone: 303.290.8342
About Our Practice
Our Mission: To provide the best, most compassionate and technically superior chiropractic, massage and acupuncture experience our patients have ever had, anywhere.
Dr. Carmichael, together with Dr. Hang Nguyen and Dr. Craig Kozak, are among only a handful of specially chosen chiropractic physicians to train in the finest medical hospitals and spine pain programs in North America. They practice "evidence-based" chiropractic medicine, providing only those therapeutic interventions scientifically proven to produce the most rapid, lasting relief of pain in the neck, back, muscles and joints. In addition to using the gentlest forms of chiropractic manipulation and adjusting, Dr. Carmichael and his colleagues use exercise rehabilitation extensively. With experienced massage therapists, physical therapy, a Master acupuncturist, and a team of cheerful and professional clinic staff, The Center for Spine Pain is a leader in multidisciplinary, non-operative spine care in Denver, Colorado.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- University of Nebraska