Chiropractor in Newport Beach, California (CA)
Stephanie Zgraggen DC, MS
- Lime and Lotus, LLC2901 W. Coast Hwy, 200Newport Beach, California, 92663 - United StatesPhone: 949-478-4482
About Our Practice
Dr. Stephanie offers a program that will motivate and educate you as you transition your diet and grow beyond old eating patterns, and support you as you make simple but powerful lifestyle adjustments. Most people want to look better, feel better and live happier, more fulfilling lives. They may be motivated to make a change, but they’re not sure what to do first, or they’re overwhelmed by the idea of overhauling their entire lives. There are hundreds of diets out there, however each says something different. The interesting thing is that each does have scientific proof for their statements. So who do you believe? This answer is not as simple as another diet.
Dr. Stephanie will act as a nutritional detective as she creates a highly personalized program to address all your personal needs, taking into account your lifestyle, your individuality and your specific goals. You will learn your natural way of eating that will get you to your desired weight, give you the most energy, alleviate many chronic illnesses you may have, and most importantly, satisfy your taste buds.
Dr. Stephanie utilizes a variety of tools to determine the most accurate and specific course of care for each patient. Not everyone will require additional testing, but if Dr. Stephanie feels that she needs more information to create a customized program for you, she will discuss that with you on a case by case basis.
Testing services that we can provide includes the following:
•Female Hormone Saliva Testing
•Male Hormone Saliva Testing
•Adrenal Function Testing
•Digestive Disorders Testing
•Food Allergy Testing
•Mineral Hair Analysis
What to expect from our programs
•Lose weight normally and naturally
•Learn eating for energy
•Learn how to shop for healthy foods
•Learn to prepare quick, easy and delicious meals
•Learn to control cravings
•Learn tips for dining out and eating in all social situations
•Have access to various books, CDs and handouts with information on relevant topics discussed at each session.
- In order to provide our patients with the most effective care at the most reasonable prices, we do not accept any insurance plans for our nutritional services, whole food supplements, or herbal preparations. Although we do not provide any insurance billing out of our office, we would be happy to provide you with an itemized receipt for your insurance company or medical reimbursement plan.
- General Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- International Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Life University
- Georgia State University
- St. Josephs' College