Chiropractor in Irvine, California (CA)
Rick L. Letts DC
- Rick Letts, D.C., Q.M.E.4902 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 102Irvine, California, 92604 - United StatesPhone: 949-857-4712Fax: 949-857-4797
About Our Practice
23 years of practice experience in the city if Irvine, California.
Integrative pain management for acute and extremely chronic conditions, including arthritis, fibromyalgia, lower back pain, and migraine headache. Sports injury prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation. Automobile and motorcycle accident injury management and rehabilitation.
Independent disability evaluator.
Qualified medical examiner, state of California worker's compensation.
Family health care.
Preferred provider for most health insurance policies. Diversified technique, Spinal Decompression Therapy, physical therapy modalities, massage therapy, spinal exercise prescription, and nutritional counseling.
The practice has newly added Spinal Decompression therapy for patients who suffer from chronic disc degeneration and disease.
All new patients are welcomed to schedule their first complimentary consultation so Dr. Letts can introduce himself and his practice.
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, HMO, PPO, Kaiser,
- General Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- International Chiropractic Association