Chiropractor in Perris, California (CA)
Ricardo F. Castro DC
- 2226 Medical Center Dr, #101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower Blvd.Lakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale Ave.Baldwin Park, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave., #121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- HEALTHPOINTE1717 E. Lincoln AveAnaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St., #101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave., #6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 16702 Valley View Ave.La Mirada, California, 90638 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain Ave.Ontario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 28991 Old Town Front St., #104Temecula, California, 92590 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Dr. Ricardo F. Castro specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neck and back disorders resulting from situations such as work injuries, auto accidents, and sports injuries. He attended the University of California, Irvine, California State University at Fullerton, and Fullerton Community College for his undergraduate studies, and subsequently received his AA in the liberal arts. Dr. Castro then went on to the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He then performed his internship in Whittier. Throughout his training and chiropractic career he has treated many sports enthusiasts, bringing them back to their previous pre-injury level of function. He has received outstanding comments from both his peers and patients for his bedside manners and care.
Dr. Castro’s Chiropractic career is distinguished in his commitment to community services and his consistent dedication to raising public awareness on the value of maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle. Throughout his career, he has been a team physician for Anaheim High School and has participated in multiple Health Fairs, Health Screenings, and School Career Days in Orange County.
Dr. Castro decided that he was going to become a Chiropractor after his fiancé was injured in a severe auto accident. He helped her through her pain and suffering but always felt he could have been of more help if he had possessed all of the hands on skills he has now. She was rehabilitated and brought back to health by a Chiropractor. This was when Dr. Castro decided to begin a career as a Chiropractor and devote his skills to injury repair, rehabilitation, and promoting a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Castro enjoys jet skiing, weight training, playing basketball, playing racquetball, going to Angel games, and spending time with his family.
- General Chiropractic