Chiropractor in San Rafael, California (CA)
Derik S. Anderson DC
- Derik Anderson Chiropractic, San Rafael Chiropractor496 B St., DSan Rafael, California, 94901 - United StatesPhone: (415) 488-5372
About Our Practice
My goal as a healthcare provider is to enable my patients to achieve their health goals. It is my life's mission to educate and guide people on how to restore their health and obtain the maximum benefit from their bodies.
Dr. Anderson is one of just a few chiropractors in the United States to hold a university faculty position (Dominican University of California), is the Medical Advisor for the documentary film Sweet Suicide (produced by Nancy Appleton, PhD), and is one of the first chiropractors to be granted hospital privileges. He has collaborated on stem cell research for joint regeneration and epithelial cell growth. Dr. Anderson is a board eligible nutritionist with the American College of Nutrition and has served as a California state-appointed Qualified Medical Examiner as well as an Independent Disability Evaluator, providing expert opinion on injury cases.
- General Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Vista Medical Center Hospital
- Dominican University of California
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Life Chiropractic College West