Chiropractor in Chula Vista, California (CA)
Bruce Bell, Qualified Medical Evaluator, American Academy of Spine Physicians, Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician DC
- South Coast Spine Center of San Diego1750 E. Palomar, Suites 6 & 7Chula Vista, California, 91913 - United StatesPhone: 619-472-2225Fax: 866-590-2183
About Our Practice
The South Coast Spine Center of San Diego is recognized internationally as a premier non-surgical treatment and rehabilitation center for patients suffering from severe and chronic disc related neck and lower back pain. Recently relocated to the upscale community of Otay Ranch in East Chula Vista, this center provides highly successful non-surgical alternatives for back and neck pain sufferers. Founder and Clinic Director, Dr. Bruce Bell, Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician/Practitioner and member of the American Academy of Spine Physicians, brings over 25 years of successful clinical experience to his San Diego practice, with 14 years of interdisciplinary practice in an orthopedic surgery center. He has equipped his facility with advanced "evidence based" non-surgical technology, including four FDA cleared DRX9000 Systems, a wide array of state of the art physical medicine modalities, and a high-tech, target focused core training and physical rehabilitation center called XLR8 Fitness.
This unique combination of advanced medical technologies for safe, effective, non-surgical treatment of herniated and degenerative discs has been helping patients from all over the U.S. and abroad who have chosen the South Coast Spine Center as their care providers. The protocols utilized at our center have been proven highly effective for healing and significantly reducing pain in patients treated according to recent medical studies published by leading physicians from the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins and Stanford Universities.
Conditions most effectively treated with Dr. Bell’s protocols include:
* Herniated/Bulging Discs in the Neck and Lower Back
* Posterior Facet Syndrome
* Degenerative Disc/Joint Disease
* Spinal Stenosis
* Some Types of Failed Back Surgeries
* Whiplash Associated Disorders (WAD)
* Peripheral Neuropathies
Our methods of non-surgical spinal decompression are also:
* FDA Cleared
* Safe, Fast, and Effective
* Clinically Supervised, With No Surgery
* Affordable With 0 Down and 0 Interest Payment Plans
Our state-of-the-art physical medicine procedures include FDA Cleared True Nonsurgical Spinal Decompression with 4 DRX9000 Systems, nonsurgical therapeutic lasers, and advanced physical rehabilitation and core training protocols with Life Fitness Computerized Core Trainers, 3 Power Plate Air Adaptive Acceleration Trainers (Currently used by many professional sports teams, including the San Diego Chargers and the Padres), cardiovascular fitness with SciFit's Pro 2 total body ergometer, in addition to vitally important balance training protocols.
To schedule a consultation, call 619-472-2225 (BACK) and one of our friendly South Coast Spine Center Representatives will find a time and date that are convenient for you to be seen by one of our spine specialists.
At The South Coast Spine Center, We Are "Relieving Pain and Restoring Lives!" Discover the Difference Our Treatment Can Make In Your Life Today! Visit us on the web at:www.SouthCoastSpine.com
- The South Coast Spine Center is on the panels of over 40 major health plans through the Chiropractic Health Plan of California, (go to: www.chpc.com for details) and are certified providers on the American Specialties Health Plan. We also work with every major Automobile Insurance company for coverage of motor vehicle collision injuries.
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Chiropractic Orthopedics
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Academy of Chiropractic Physicians
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Academy of Spine Physicians