Chiropractor in Perris, California (CA)
Aaron D. Zia DC
- 2226 Medical Center Dr, #101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower Blvd.Lakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale Ave.Baldwin Park, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave., #121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- HEALTHPOINTE1717 E. Lincoln AveAnaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St., #101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave., #6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 16702 Valley View Ave.La Mirada, California, 90638 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain Ave.Ontario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 28991 Old Town Front St., #104Temecula, California, 92590 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Healthpointe has been helping California’s residents improve their spine and neck health since 1974, specializing in orthopedics and occupational medicine.
The Healthpointe team provides assistance and pain relief to patients who need diagnosis, treatment and pain management for the neck, back, spine, shoulder, elbow, arm, hip, ankle and foot areas. From simpler conditions such as pinched nerves to more complex medical conditions such as sciatica, to work-related and sports injuries- Healthpointe offers a wide array of treatments- including spinal cord adjustments, therapeutic occupational exercises, minimally invasive surgeries, spine surgeries and alternative medicine solutions including acupuncture. We provide the most innovative and technologically advanced solutions for our patients.
At Healthpointe, we have an exceptional team of highly-trained and experienced orthopedic surgeons and physicians, physiatrists, spine doctors, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rheumatologists, pain management specialists, chiropractors, physiatrists, physical therapists, psychological counselors and acupuncture specialists. Our back and spine doctors and physical therapists are working diligently as an integrated team to help patients find the best solution and minimize their pain, so that they can return to a normal life.
- General Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association