Chiropractor in Gilbert, Arizona (AZ)
Brian R. Wright DC
- Arizona Sun Chiropractic & Rehab.633 E. Ray Rd. Suite 110Gilbert, Arizona, 85296 - United StatesPhone: 4802226059
About Our Practice
As a Doctor of Chiropractic my practice focuses on manipulation of the spine through the standard Diversified technique. 80% of the patients time is spent with physical therapy modalities. This can range from electrostimulation, ultrasound, heat/ice, massage, weights, cardiovascular exercise, balance board exercises, ball exercises, mechanical traction, and joint mobilization. We treat a array of conditions from sprains/strains, neck pain, back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, headaches, disc pain, motor vehicle accidents and shoulder elbo knee ankle pains. I treat anyone from children to elderly, if their is a condition that is out of my expertise, I will refer them to a competent practitioner.
Excellence is at the core of what we do, and we'll always strive to raise the bar.
Dr Brian Wright
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- Western States Chiropractic College
- University of Utah
- Regents College of New York