Chiropractor in Toronto, Ontario (ON)
Katherine Marek DC
- Universal Health & Rehabilitation28 Finch Avenue West, Suite 212Toronto, Ontario, M2N 2G7 - CanadaPhone: (416) 628-1336
About Our Practice
Universal Health & Rehabilitation is a healthcare facility devoted to excellence in non-operative treatment of spinal disorders, whiplash and chronic pain. The goal of this healthcare facility is to restore normal pain free spinal function and mobility in the simplest and safest fashion possible.
We use a comprehensive approach which includes patient education, chiropractic, modalities, acupuncture, and customized therapy programs to return you to pre-injury status so that you can perform your routine activities of daily living as soon as possible without re-exacerbations of symptoms.
By combining all forms of alternative care such as chiropractic, acupuncture, physiotherapy, and massage therapy, we have seen overall treatment durations decrease, with a coinciding decrease in re-occurrences of pain.
At Universal Health & Rehabilitation, we have a 3 step approach to care.
Stop the pain
Stop the cause of the pain
Prevent future pain and dysfunction
Same day appointments
New patients welcome
No referral necessary
Home visits and assessments
We look forward to seeing you soon and providing you with your multidisciplinary healthcare solution.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- National University of Health Sciences
- University of Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences