Anesthesiologist, Pain Management in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Monica McPhail-Pruitt MD
- New Jersey Spine and Orthopedics601 Ewing St , C3Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 - United StatesPhone: (866) 827-0274
- 444 Market StSaddle Brook, New Jersey, 07663 - United StatesPhone: (866) 827-0274
- 680 Broadway, Ste 201Paterson, New Jersey, 07514 - United StatesPhone: (866) 827-0274
- 2386 Jerome Ave, 2nd FloorBronx, New York, 10468 - United StatesPhone: (866) 827-0274
- 545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1009New York, New York, 10017 - United StatesPhone: (866) 827-0274
About Our Practice
Dr. Monica McPhail-Pruitt graduated from Chicago’s Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 1996. Upon graduation she interned at University of Michigan’s Medical Center where she then went on to complete her residency in the department of anesthesia. Dr. McPhail-Pruitt is fellowship-trained in multidisciplinary pain management and received her board certification for Anesthesiology in 2009. Her expertise in anesthesiology, along with her extensive experience and training as a pain management specialist has made her an important and critical part of the NJSO team. Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are possible with her trained experience. She also provides our patients with perioperative pain management.
- Accepts only private insurance.
- Pain Management