Anesthesiologist, Pain Management in Temecula, California (CA)
John Ogai MD
- 28991 Old Town Front St, STE 104Temecula, California, 92590 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain AveOntario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale AveIrwindale, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave, STE 6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St, STE 101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1717 E. Lincoln Ave.Anaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave, STE 121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 311 N Verdugo RdGlendale, California, 91206 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower BlvdLakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- Healthpointe2226 Medical Center Dr, STE 101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Dr. Ogai attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, and the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, for his undergraduate and graduate educations. During his graduate studies at the University of Michigan, Dr. Ogai participated in the research concerning the development of computer algorithms for the automated detection and isolation of mitotically active cells involved in the regeneration of newt limbs. Dr.Ogai also spent three years working in the Aerospace Industry as a communication engineer analyst in El Segundo, California, before embarking on his medical career.
Dr.Ogai completed his medical school training at the University Of Hawaii School Of Medicine and his anesthesiology residency at the University Of Louisville Medical Center in Louisville, Kentucky. During his anesthesiology residency, Dr.Ogai engaged in research consisting of the development of a mathematical preoxygenation model under the auspices of Dr. Benjamin Mo. Dr.Ogai then completed his Pain Medicine fellowship at the University Of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Upon completion of his training, Dr.Ogai relocated to California and worked for three years as a Pain Medicine specialist at the Pasadena Rehabilitation Institute in Pasadena, California. He eventually started his own private pain medicine practice in the Glendale-Pasadena-Burbank area while concomitantly performing anesthesiology work as an independent contractor at various hospitals and outpatient surgical centers.
Dr.Ogai continues to work as an anesthesiologist and joined the Healthpointe organization as a chronic pain medicine consultant in the summer of 2008. He believes in a multidisciplinary approach to chronic pain management, which includes the use of medical management, interventional pain therapy, behavioral medicine involving biofeedback and relaxation techniques, and psychiatry to treat the moderate depression, anxiety, anger issues, and insomnia that is often associated with chronic pain. He also relies on physical and occupational therapy, chiropractic and acupuncture treatments, and other pain management modalities to address specific pain disorders.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Outpatient Doctors Surgery Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center,