Many patients with advanced degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) indicate living with their symptoms for years. Since LSS is a degenerative condition, patients often exhaust all non-operative means of reducing and managing back and leg symptoms, and face pain and functional difficulties every day.
without back and leg pain—and without functional limitations
What are your patients' expectations?
Typically, patient expectations include:
- Most advanced technology
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Evidence-based, optimal clinical outcomes
- Fast recovery
- Alleviate the need for narcotics/other pain relievers
- Quickly resume a productive and active life
Results from a survey of 100 patients with lumbar spinal stenosis indicated 45% want a quicker return to normal activities. In fact, these patients considered this to be the most important factor in deciding which type of LSS procedure to have.
- 37% seek the most advanced and reputable technology1
- 55% would consider financing part or all of their surgery1
- 69% are interested in a new non-fusion solution to treat their spinal stenosis2
By adding the coflex® device into your armamentaria for the surgical treatment of advanced degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis, you can offer your patients benefits not available with existing surgical options.