Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Southlake, TX
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Southlake, TX to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Southlake, TX Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
126 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Southlake, TX.
- 8.1 mi3060 Communications Pkwy, Suite 100, Plano, Texas, 75093
United States4320 Windsor Centre, Suite 200, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028
THE FINESSE AND TECHNIQUES OF BRAIN SURGERY APPLIED TO THE SPINE We specialize in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery 3 mm Incisions Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion Minimal Scarring Less or...
- 12 mi4301 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 101, Irving, Texas, 75038
United States4716 Alliance Blvd, Pavillion II, Suite 218, Plano, Texas, 75093
United States5224 S. State Highway 360, Suite 230, Grand Praire, Texas, 75052
United States8501 Wade Boulevard, Suite 270, Frisco, Texas, 75034
At “Minimally Invasive SpineCARE” it is our practice and philosophy to aid our patients in finding answers to their back pain, and neck pain problems...
- Anesthesiologist, Pain Management
- Pain Management
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Pain Management, Anesthesiologist
- 18.9 mi4708 Alliance Blvd. , Ste. 800, Plano, Texas, 75093
United States1650 West Magnolia, Ste. 210, Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
United StatesThe Baylor Scoliosis Center specializes in advanced surgical options to straighten spines curved because of scoliosis and other severe spine deformities. Since January 2005, Baylor...
- 19.5 mi5710 LBJ Freeway, #400, Dallas, Texas, 75240
Multi-specialty medical group, including, but not limited to: Autonomic nervous system testing Electro-diagnostic testing General surgery/Bariatric surgery Interventional radiology Oncology Orthopedics – spine and extremities Pain management/Anesthesia Physical rehabilitation Surgical anesthesia We treat the...
- Spine Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 0.5 miRobert Meyer DC ChiropractorComplete Health Chiropractic100 W Southlake Blvd, Suite # 180, Southlake, Texas, 76092
United StatesDr. Robert Meyer has been practicing chiropractic for over 10 years, and has performed over 40,000 chiropractic adjustments. At Complete Health Chiropractic, we employ the...
- 0.5 miStephen Timon MD Orthopaedic SurgeonNorth Texas Spinal Institute910 East Southlake Blvd, Suite 155, Southlake, Texas, 76092
United StatesMy practice includes all aspects of degenerative spine including but not limited to spinal stenosis, disc herniation, disc degeneration in both the lumbar and cervical...
- 0.9 miJennifer N. Beights DC ChiropractorWholistic Healing Chiropractic181 Grand Ave., Suite 200, Southlake, Texas, 76092
United StatesDr. Jennifer Beights is a graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. She moved to Dallas to pursue her doctorate of chiropractic degree...
- 2.1 miWim Devos DC ChiropractorSouthlake Chiropractic170 Players Circle, Suite 100, Southlake, Texas, 76092
United StatesGrowing up in Belgium where he played multiple sports including soccer and tennis, Dr. Wim Devos heard his calling for a career in chiropractic care...
- 2.5 miKyra Monroe DC ChiropractorMonroe Chiropractic & Sports Therapy2200 Pool Road, Suite 108, Grapevine, Texas, 76051
United StatesMonroe Chiropractic is a state-of-the-art Chiropractic facility offering chiropractic care for the entire family. We offer therapies ranging from decompression to light therapy. Dr. Monroe...
- 3.2 miColin Tkachuk DC ChiropractorOptimum Chiropractic & Wellness Center6224 Colleyville Blvd, Ste B, Colleyville, Texas, 76034
United StatesOptimum Chiropractic & Wellness Center is a comprehensive facility ready to serve the healthcare needs of you and your family. We devote our practice to...
- 3.3 miRichard L. Vera MD Pain ManagementBaylor Center for Pain Management1615 Lancaster, 150, grapevine, Texas, 76051
United StatesPain management with an interventional focus
- 3.5 miFred Casper DC Chiropractor701 Highlander Blvd , ste 150, Arlington, Texas, 76015
United Stateswe also do Spinal Decompression Therapy and Cold Laser Therapy
- 4 miJoel Judd Physical TherapistColleyville Physical Therapy1109 Church Street, Colleyville, Texas, 76034
- 4.2 miJustin H. Jordan ChiropractorGenesis Back & Neck520 E Northwest Hwy, Ste 102, Grapevine, Texas, 76051
United StatesSpecializing in Spinal Decompression Therapy for bulging, herniated, and degenerated discs.
- 4.3 miCraig Lankford MD PhysiatristTexas Back Institute2800 West Hwy. 114, Suite 220 (2nd Floor), Trophy Club, Texas, 76262
United StatesContact Dr. Lankford Today Craig Lankford, M.D is a Physiatrist for Texas Back Institute. Dr. Lankford earned his Medical Degree and completed his internship at...
- 4.4 miMeredith L. Van Horn DC ChiropractorHands on Health Chiropractic2140 Hall-Johnson Rd #115, Grapevine, Texas, 76051
United StatesAt Hands on Health Chiropractic, we offer Corrective, Wellness and Relief Chiropractic care for neck pain, back pain, headaches, migraines, allergies, sciatica... We also have...
- 5.4 miMichael A. Ganschow DC ChiropractorBack in Motion family chiropractic104 Grapevine Highway #400, Hurst, Texas, 76054
United StatesWe've been delivering quality chiropractic care to the Mid cities community since 2002. Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our...
- 5.8 miTerry D. Lowery DC ChiropractorLowery Family Chiropractic1025 Long Prairie Road, Suite 200, Flower Mound, Texas, 75022
United StatesLowery Family Chiropractic is devoted to providing the highest quality of Chiropractic care to its patients. Dr. Lowery focuses on wellness care, not simply pain...
- 5.9 miHoward C. Glans DC ChiropractorKeller Family Chiropractic426 Keller Pkwy., Ste. 500, Keller, Texas, 76248
United StatesDr. Glans practices the state of the art technique known as Spinal Decompression using the only FDA approved spinal decompression table, the DRX 9000. We...
- 5.9 miRon Faries DC ChiropractorSpinal Decompression Associates426 Keller Parkway, suite 500, Keller, Texas, 76248
United StatesSpinal Decompression Therapy is an Alternative to Surgery You don't have to live in debilitating pain. Whether you have lower back pain, a pinched nerve, sciatica,...
- 7.2 miJohn C. Runnells DC ChiropractorJohn C. Runnells, D.C.615 W. Harwood Rd., Suite B, Hurst, Texas, 76054
United StatesI have been in practice since 1975 in the cities of Bedford and Hurst. I took my pre-med courses at San Jacinto Jr. College, and...
- 7.3 miRobert T. Myles MD Orthopaedic SurgeonTexas Orthopedic & Spine Associates2008 L Don Dodson Dr, 110, Bedford, Texas, 76021
United StatesContact Us Today Do you have severe back or neck pain? Does the pain inhibit enjoyment of your life style? Does your pain cause depression? We...
- 8.1 miStephen Tolhurst MD Orthopaedic SurgeonFlower Mound4401 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028
United StatesDenton2817 South Mayhill Road, Suite 100, Denton, Texas, 76208
United StatesStephen Tolhurst, M.D., an orthopaedic spine surgeon, joined the Texas Back Institute team in 2012 from the Cleveland Clinic where he completed his fellowship in...
- 8.1 miNayan Patel MD PhysiatristTexas Back Institute4401 Long Prairie Road, Suite 500, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028
United StatesTexas Back Institute6020 W. Parker Road, Suite 200 (2nd Floor), Plano, Texas, 75093
United StatesContact Dr. Patel Today Nayan R. Patel, M.D. joined the Texas Back Institute as a Physiatrist and currently serves as their Director of Conservative Care....
- 8.1 miRajesh G. Arakal MD Orthopaedic SurgeonTexas Back Institute6020 W. Parker Blvd, Plano, Texas, 75093
United StatesContact Dr. Arakal Today Rajesh G. Arakal, MD joined the Texas Back Institute as a Spine Surgeon. Dr. Arakal is fellowship trained in Spinal Surgery...
Find more Doctors in Texas.