Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Dallas, TX
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Dallas, TX to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Dallas, TX Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
102 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Dallas, TX.
- 5.8 mi4301 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 101, Irving, Texas, 75038
United States4716 Alliance Blvd, Pavillion II, Suite 218, Plano, Texas, 75093
United States5224 S. State Highway 360, Suite 230, Grand Praire, Texas, 75052
United States9330 Poppy Dr., Suite 500, Dallas, Texas, 75218
At “Minimally Invasive SpineCARE” it is our practice and philosophy to aid our patients in finding answers to their back pain, and neck pain problems...
- Spine Specialist
- Pain Management
- Pain Management, Anesthesiologist
- Spine Specialist
- 6.9 mi400 West Arbrook, Suite 320, Arlington, Texas, 76014
United States17980 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas, 75287
United States12222 North Central Expressway, Suite 200, Dallas, Texas, 75243
United States8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 204, Dallas, Texas, 75231
Request an Appointment Today Texas Back Institute’s world-renown specialists deliver exceptional patient care with a holistic approach to back and neck pain. The Texas Back Institute...
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 15.7 mi4708 Alliance Blvd. , Ste. 800, Plano, Texas, 75093
United StatesThe Baylor Scoliosis Center specializes in advanced surgical options to straighten spines curved because of scoliosis and other severe spine deformities. Since January 2005, Baylor...
- 17.7 mi3060 Communications Pkwy, Suite 100, Plano, Texas, 75093
United States4320 Windsor Centre, Suite 200, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028
THE FINESSE AND TECHNIQUES OF BRAIN SURGERY APPLIED TO THE SPINE We specialize in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery 3 mm Incisions Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion Minimal Scarring Less or...
- 0.7 miDavid G. Lancaster DO Physiatrist, Doctor of Physical Medicine & RehabLife Span Medicine2706 Fairmount St, Suite 520, Dallas, Texas, 75201
United StatesA person is the embodiment of body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Lancaster views the body as capable of self-regulation, self-healing, and he understands that structure...
- 1.2 miLuke Molitor DC ChiropractorHealth Source Wellness Center3317 McKinney Ave, Ste- 208, Dallas, Texas, 75204
United StatesWe are an integrative healthcare center combining the best in chiropractic medicine, acupuncture and oriental medicine, nutrition, physical therapy, and clinical neurology in treating a...
- 1.3 miKendall Carll MD Orthopaedic SurgeonTexas Spine Consultants, LLP3900 Junius Street, Suite 705, Dallas, Texas, 75246
United StatesWith more than 50 years of combined experience, the physicians at Texas Spine Consultants offer their patients specialized care in the diagnosis and treatment of...
- 1.3 miDaniel J. Sucato MD Orthopaedic SurgeonTexas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children2222 Welborn Street, Dallas, Texas, 75219
United StatesDr. Sucato treats many types of spinal deformity in children. These include patients with idiopathic scoliosis, congential scoliosis, neuromuscular scoliosis, Scheuermann’s kyphosis, complex revision spine...
- 2.1 miTim Chrisman DC ChiropractorDallas Whole Health Diagnostics4228 N. Central Expwy., 104, Dallas, Texas, 75206
United StatesDallas Whole Health Diagnostics is a comprehensive alternative health care practice which offers gentle, non-force adjustments, applied/clinical kinesiology (muscle testing, acupressure, soft tissue techniques), spinal...
- 2.4 miDarren Schuhmacher MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistPain Management Physicians of Dallas1411 North Beckley Ave, Suite 152, Dallas, Texas, 75203
- 2.5 miJames A. Moody MD NeurosurgeonClinical Neurosurgical Associates of Dallas221 W. Colorado #155, Dallas, Texas, 75208
- 3.2 miTom G. Mayer MD Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain ManagementP.R.I.D.E.5701 Maple Ave. Ste. 100, Dallas, Texas, 75235
United StatesDr. Mayer is the medical director of Productive Rehabilitation Institute of Dallas for Ergonomics (PRIDE). PRIDE is a nationally and internationally known center of excellence...
- 3.3 miKevin Gill MD Orthopaedic SurgeonUT Southwestern-Dept of Orthopaedics1801 Inwood Road, 7th Floor, Dallas, Texas, 75390-8809
United StatesAcademic University practice with emphasis on degenerative conditions of the cervical and lumbar spine. Total Disc Arthroplasty and non-fusion technology is also an important aspect...
- 4.1 miRobert J. Henderson MD Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain ManagementDallas Spine Care9080 Harry Hines Blvd, Suite 210, Dallas, Texas, 75235
United StatesDr. Henderson has 20 years of experience in dealing with chronic back pain patients. Since 1987, the practice has been devoted to the proper diagnosis...
- 4.5 miJohn C. Milani MD Orthopaedic SurgeonJohn C Milani ,MD, PA1341 W.Mockingbird Lane, Suite 710-E, Dallas, Texas, 75247
United StatesOur Practice provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of all types of back and neck problems. In addition to neck and back treatment visits, we provide...
- 4.5 miGeorge W. Wharton MD Orthopaedic SurgeonAdvanced Microsurgery of the Spine, P.A.1341 West Mockingbird Lane, Suite 710E, Dallas, Texas, 75247
United StatesExperienced in minimally invasive spine surgery, total disk arthroplasty with Charite artificial disk, kyphoplasty and vertebral osteoplasty (for treatment of osteoporotic compression fractures.) Also active...
- 4.6 miSergio P. Francois DC ChiropractorBack Pain Institute of DallasOne Forest Medical Plaza, 12200 Park Central Drive Suite 210, Dallas, Texas, 75251
United States516 S Hampton Rd, , dallas, Texas, 75208
United StatesDr. Francois has over twenty-six years experience as a practicing doctor of chiropractic medicine specializing in spine trauma and industrial injury. He has amassed extensive...
- 5.2 miElvin Blackwell ChiropractorBlackwell Chiropractic6039 Sherry Lane, Dallas, Texas, 75225
- 5.3 miHoward Morgan MD NeurosurgeonUniversity of Texas Southwestern, Dept. of Neurosurgery5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas, 75235-8855
United StatesDr. Morgan is the Trammell Crow Professor of Neurosurgery at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas and is involved with patient care of a...
- 5.4 miMatthew J. Brown DC ChiropractorChiropractic Rehab of Texas6711 W. Northwest Hwy., Dallas, , 75225
United StatesCompare our services to other clinics: I feature the most amazing system for improvement of muscle function and balance: Trigenics-- A system of treatment that...
- 6.9 miStephen S. Rodrigues MD Primary Care / InternistStephen S. Rodrigues, MD, PA5445 La Sierra Drive, Suite 102, Dallas, Texas, 75231
United StatesThis I believe. I believe in a medical device that can revolutionize our health-care system. It is a simple, ubiquitous, and versatile device with very...
- 7 miKelly Will MD Pain ManagementNorth Texas Pain Mgmt. Associates, PA8220 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 202, Dallas, Texas, 75231
United StatesAnesthesiology Pain Management After taking a history and doing a physical examination, an individual plan is developed for each patient. This may include...
- 7 miJerry V. Marlin MD NeurosurgeonJerry V. Marlin, M.D. P.A.8220 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 604, Dallas, Texas, 75231
United StatesDr. Marlin specializes in micro-surgery and minimally invasive techniques. Endoscopic Spinal Surgery, Kyphoplasty, and cervical spine discectomy and fusion. Practice extends through North Texas,...
- 7 miRenaud P. Rodrigue MD Pain ManagementSouthwest Pain Group8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 320, Dallas, Texas, 75231
United StatesDr. Renaud Rodrigue was born in Cocoa Beach, Florida and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. A graduate of the Louisiana State University Medical School, he...
- 7 miJon Krumerman MD NeurosurgeonDallas Neurosurgical Associates8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Professional Building 3, #220, Dallas, Texas, 75231
United StatesDr. Jon Krumerman is a Board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in the nonsurgical and surgical treatment of degenerative spine disorders. His practice entails brain surgery as...
Find more Doctors in Texas.