Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Oklahoma City, OK
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Oklahoma City, OK to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Oklahoma City, OK Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
26 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Oklahoma City, OK.
- 8.6 mi4727 Gaillardia Parkway, Suite 140, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73142
United StatesLaser Spine Institute is the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery, offering you the more effective alternative to open neck or back surgery. We are...
- 2.3 miAndrew B. Parkinson MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Associates3301 N.W. 50th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73112
United StatesMinimally invasive surgery Spine surgery Non-surgical spine care Interventional pain management Spinal injection therapy Fellowship trained spine specialist Dr. Andrew Parkinson specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the Spine. Dr....
- 2.3 miWinston Fong MD Orthopaedic Surgeon, NeurosurgeonMcBride Clinic1110 N. Lee, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73103
- 2.5 miChristopher J. Barry MD NeurosurgeonNeurosurgical Services535 N.W. 9th Street, Suite 205, oklahoma city, Oklahoma, 73102
United StatesOur practice is focused on compassionate patient care. We specialize in the treatment of complex spinal disorders including adult deformity correction. Dr. Barry and...
- 2.5 miMark Bryniarski MD NeurosurgeonSt Anthony Neurosurgery535 NW 9th St, Suite 205, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102
United StatesSkull Base Tumors: Acoustic Schwannomas, Chordomas, Chondrosarcomas Brain Tumors: Astrocytomas, Oligodendrogliomas, Meningiomas, Pituitary Adenomas Intracranial Aneurysms and other Vascular Malformations Carotid Occlusive Disease - Carotid...
- 3.3 miStewart C. Smith MD NeurosurgeonSurgical Specialist of Oklahoma3705 NW 63rd, Suite 212, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73116
United States4221 S Western Ave , #5020, Oklahoma city, Oklahoma, 73109
United StatesGeneral Neurosurgery with an emphasis on spinal surgery. We use minimally invasive surgical techniques for diskectomy, fusion and decompression. We treat failed back surgery syndrome...
- 3.7 miCarol Dionne Physical TherapistUniversity of Oklahoma Health Sci Ctr1200 North Stonewall Avenue, College of Allied Health, Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma, 73117
- 4.1 miMichael H. Wright MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOklahoma Orthopaedics6205 N Santa Fe, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73118
- 5.2 miMartin J. Lopez MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistMartin J. Lopez, M.D., PC4525 S. Klein, #900, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73116
- 8.4 miMichael R. Hahn MD NeurosurgeonNeuroscience Specialist4120 W. Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73120
United StatesSpecializing in spinal disorders. Spine felloship trained at Emory University
- 8.4 miRobert J. Wienecke MD NeurosurgeonNeuroscience Specialists4120 W. Memorial Road, Suite 300, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73120
- 8.6 miMark A. Flood DO Orthopaedic SurgeonLaser Spine Institute4727 Gaillardia Parkway, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73142
United StatesDr. Flood is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in both adult and pediatric spinal surgery. He specializes in minimally invasive spine...
- 9.3 miE. Alexander LHeureux, Jr. MD Orthopaedic SurgeonE. Alexander LHeureux, Jr., MD, FACS1405 NW 150th Street, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013
- 9.8 miJeffrey P. Meyer MD Pain Management9020 E Reno Ave, , Suite 200, Midwest City, Oklahoma, 73130
United StatesLimited to interventional pain management, utilizing the latest techniques and flouroscopy for accurate diagnostic and therapeutic injections.
- 9.9 miDon Stover Physical TherapistStover Physical Therapy2809 SW 119th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73170
- 10 miQualls EJ. Stevens DO NeurosurgeonNeurosurgical and Spine Associates of Oklahoma, PC238 N. Midwest Blvd, Suite 201, Midwest City, Oklahoma, 73110
United StatesGeneral neurosurgery including brain trauma, tumors, spinal injuries and degenerative pathologies and peripheral nerve disorders.
- 10.6 miDouglas P. Beall MD Radiologist, Pain ManagementPain Management and Musculoskeletal Radiology1800 Renaissance Blvd, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013
- 11 miCindy Kuhrt Spine SpecialistHealing Hands Massage Therapy407 W. 15th Street, Ste. 6, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013
United StatesSpecialize in myofascial release, sports massage therapy, neuromuscular therapy, joint mobilization, lymphatic drainage.
- 11.1 miBruce J. Heng DC ChiropractorEdmond Chiropractic Center1700 South Boulevard, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013
United StatesDr. Heng has been treating patients from the Edmond area and across the USA since 1977. He is a Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, a...
- 11.2 miJoshua B. Spears DC ChiropractorSpears Chiropractic1512 S. Boulevard, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013
United StatesServing patients is our number one priority and their best interest is our best interest. We desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those...
- 11.2 miShon Cook MD NeurosurgeonShon Cook11317 S. Western Avenue, ste 300, Norman, Oklahoma, 73170
United StatesWhile surgery is rarely the first choice of treatment, it sometimes becomes the only option when all other non-invasive treatments have failed. Whenever possible, minimally...
- 12.1 miRafael (Ralph) Justiz MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistSaint Anthonys Interventional Pain Management535 NW 9st, 205, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73012
United StatesPracice specializes in minimally invasive techniques for treatment of head and neck pain, discogenic related pain, and neuropathic pain disorders such as CRPS and post...
- 12.7 miDouglas P. Beall MD Pain ManagementMusculoskeletal and Intervention1 S. bryant, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73034
United StatesDr. Doug Beall has now moved to Edmond and is rapidly building his practice. Dr. Beall is a faculty member of the Department of Orthopedics...
- 16.4 miAaron G. Wines DC ChiropractorActive Chiropractic Health & Wellnes3201 West Tecumseh Rd., 120, Norman, Oklahoma, 73072
United StatesDr. Wines uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may...
- 19.6 miJohn A. Sparks DC ChiropractorSparks Clinic2103 W. Main Street, Norman, Oklahoma, 73069
United StatesOur Purpose To Seek knowledge and understanding of the human body, mind, and spirit in order to better mankind. To Serve our fellow...
Find more Doctors in Oklahoma.