Find Back Pain Treatment in Your Area
Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Springfield, MA
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Springfield, MA to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Springfield, MA Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
11 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Springfield, MA.
- 3 miMarc A. Linson MD Orthopaedic SurgeonMarc A Linson, M>D>2 Medical Center Dr,, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01107
United StatesDiagnosis and treatment of adult spinal problems.
- 3.8 miChristopher H. Comey MD NeurosurgeonNew England Neuro Assoc.300 Carew, Suite 1, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesMy practice involves all aspects of spine surgery with an emphasis on emerging techniques and minimal access spine surgery.
- 3.8 miKamal K. Kalia MD NeurosurgeonNew England Neurosurgical Assoc., LLC300 Carew Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesDr Kalia's expertise in complex intracranial cases including brain tumors, aneurysms, and microvascular decompression procedures carries over to give him unique advantages in spinal surgery....
- 3.9 miRichard P. Anderson MD NeurosurgeonRichard P Anderson MD, PC300 Stafford Street , #303, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesI specialize in disorders of the spine, with a successful practice serving Western Massachusetts, and neighboring Northern CT, Southern Vermont and New Hampshire, as well...
- 6.3 miGeorge Langlitz III DC ChiropractorLanglitz Chiropractic Physicians Plus80 Sumner Ave, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01108
United StatesCombining gentle chiropractic methods with the areas traditional medicine, physical therapy, massage, exercise rehabilitation and nutrition, our patients achieve optimal results more quickly. Since 1978...
- 10.4 miAnn C. Vaughn DC ChiropractorAnn Vaughn, DC, CCSP25 Main Street Ste 337, Northampton, Massachusetts, 01060
United StatesA familiy practice, specializing in soft tisue injury and repair. Certified as Chiropractic Sports Physician; member of ACA Sports Council. Certified in Active Release Techniques...
- 11.5 miMaurice R. Bernaiche DO Pain Management, PhysiatristHampshire Orthopedics4 West St, West Hatfield, Massachusetts, 01088
- 14.9 miAdam G. Wilburn DC ChiropractorWilburn Chiropractic379 College Street, Amherst, Massachusetts, 01002
United StatesWilburn Chiropractic offers care for children and adults, as well as auto, work, and sports injuries.. Dr. Wilburn is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and...
- 22.1 miGeorge B. Curry DC ChiropractorCurry Chiropractic15 Central St., Windsor, Connecticut, 06095
United StatesServing the community for over 25 years, Dr. Curry has helped restore health and vitality to thousands of patients. Friendly, prompt serrvice, and clinical excellence...
- 24.3 miJeremy E. Mirsky PhD Pain Management, PsychologistJeremy E. Mirsky, Ph.D.ProviderCare Plus, 152 Deming Street, South Windsor, Connecticut, 06074
United StatesDr. Mirsky is a licensed psychologist who specializes in non-pharmacological pain management and presurgical evaluations to assess an individual's readiness for procedures such as spinal...
- 24.8 miStephen R. Pedro DC ChiropractorSpine and Sports Medicine Associates216 Hemlock Ave., South Windsor, Connecticut, 06074
United StatesWe are a evidence-based mulch-specialty chiropractic and rehabilitation clinic specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of spine conditions, sports injuries, work injuries and automobile-related...
Find more Doctors in Massachusetts.