Find Back Pain Treatment in Your Area
Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near New Orleans, LA
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near New Orleans, LA to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our New Orleans, LA Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
13 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of New Orleans, LA.
- 0.1 miJames T. Bennett MD Orthopaedic SurgeonTulane University Orthopaedics1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118
United StatesPractice limited to Pediatric Orthopaedics and Spine Deformity /Thoracoscopy / Anterior Posterior Fusion / Brace Management
- 3.3 miDavid J. Rosenfeld MD Pain ManagementAvenue Pain Management8422 Oak Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118
United StatesWe are a fully integrated, comprehensive pain management clinic with state-of-the-art equipment available on site. Services are provided in a caring and compassionate environment. Our...
- 4 miAndrew G.. King MD Orthopaedic SurgeonChildren's Hospital Department of Orthopaedics200 Henry Clay Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118
- 4.1 miMarcus L. Ware MD, PhD NeurosurgeonOchsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70121
United StatesDr. Marcus L. Ware completed medical school at Harvard Medical School and obtained a Ph.D. in neurobiology from Harvard University. He then completed residency in...
- 4.5 miRalph P. Katz MD Orthopaedic SurgeonWestside Orthopaedic Clinic4500 10th Street, Marrero, Louisiana, 70072
United StatesDr. Katz is an orthopaedic spine surgeon and is a native of New Orleans. He treats all adult spinal disorders and utilizes new advances in...
- 5.6 miShawn R. Smith DC ChiropractorSmith Spinal center2709 Athania parkway, Metairie, Louisiana, 70002
United StatesSingle doctor facility providing chiropractic services and physiotherapy for back pain.
- 5.7 miBradley J. Bartholomew MD NeurosurgeonBradley J. Bartholomew, M.D. APMC2600 North Hullen Street, Metairie, Louisiana, 70002
United StatesDr. Bartholomew is a board certified Neurosurgeon. His practice consists of the diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of spinal disorders. He has specialized training in minimally...
- 5.8 miWe provide the full spectrum of care from diagnosing spinal conditions, treating pain with diagnostic and therapeutic facet blocks and epidural steroid injections when appropriate,...
- 6.6 miPaul Hubbell MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistSouthern Pain & Anesthesia Consultants, LLC2701 Lake Villa Dr., Suite A, Metairie, Louisiana, 70002
- 6.7 miDavid C. Edwards DC ChiropractorSource Chiropractic & Rehabilitation4033 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Suite D, Metairie, Louisiana, 70002
United StatesLocated in the heart of Metairie, the leading health professionals at Source Chiropractic and Rehab are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives --...
- 6.9 miMark B. Kruse DC ChiropractorMark B. Kruse DC, DABCO, DABCC, CCSP, FICC4416 Trenton St, Metairie, Louisiana, 70006
United StatesDr. Mark Kruse has practiced in the Metairie area since 1989. A graduate of the National University of Health Sciences, he has completed several postgraduate...
- 7.1 miNajeeb Thomas MD NeurosurgeonSouthern Brain and Spine3601 Houma Blvd. ste. 400, www.thebacksurgeon.com, Metairie, Louisiana, 70006
United StatesDr. Thomas's practice focuses on degenerative diseases of the entire spine including cervical, thoracic and lumbar. Dr. Thomas is a leader in minimally invasive spine...
- 7.9 miKevin R. Martinez MD Pain Management, PhysiatristParish Pain Specialists4500 Clearview Pkwy, Metairie, Louisiana, 70006
United StatesWhile pain can sometimes be completely relieved by interventional options, a multi-disciplinary approach is often required to acheive the best results in many cases. Because...
Find more Doctors in Louisiana.