Find Back Pain Treatment in Your Area
Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Orange Park, FL
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Orange Park, FL to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Orange Park, FL Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
21 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Orange Park, FL.
- 1 miKeith A. Schertell DC ChiropractorOrange Park Chiropractic868 Blanding Blvd, 128, Orange Park, Florida, 32065
United StatesWelcome to Orange Park and Argyle Chiropractic Centers! Located in Orange Park and Argyle Forest, the Doctors at Orange Park and Argyle Chiropractic Centers are dedicated...
- 4.2 miTina M. Warren DC ChiropractorArgyle Chiropractic Center6251Argyle Forest Blvd Unit 101, Jacksonville, Florida, 32244
United StatesWe are dedicated to providing the highest level of alternative medical care possible and approach each problem with understanding, honesty and total commitment. Our staff...
- 4.3 miArkam Rehman MD Pain Management, Doctor of Physical Medicine & RehabSunshine Spine & Pain, P.A.2021 Trailwood Drive, Suite 103, Orange Park, Florida, 32073
United StatesDr. Arkam Rehman is a Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician who has extensive training in treating spine and other musculo-skeletal pain problems. He...
- 4.3 miAdam Zeccardi DC ChiropractorNorth Florida Spine and Injury Center7855 Argyle Forest Blvd. , Suite 905, Jacksonville, Florida, 32244
United StatesAt North Florida Spine and Injury Center we pride ourselves at properly diagnosing your condition so that we can employ fast and effective treatment methods...
- 4.9 miAshraf Andrawis MD Pain ManagementPremier Spine and Pain Center554 Kingsley Avenue, Orange Park, Florida, 32073
United StatesPremier Spine & Pain Center is a comprehensive interventional pain management center providing care for patients in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Andrawis is board-certified in Anesthesiology...
- 8.8 miWilliam S. Jacobs MD Pain ManagementNexStep Integrated Pain Care12276-104 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32223
United StatesDoctors Hunt and Jacobs are triple boarded pain and addiction specialists who provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of patients suffering from chronic pain with or...
- 9.7 miAshutosh A. Pradhan MD NeurosurgeonSt. Vincent's Spine and Brain Institute3 Shircliff Way, Ste. 714, Jacksonville, Florida, 32204
United StatesThe practice takes care of patients with adult neurosurgical problems including, but not limited to degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, spinal cord tumors, lumbar stenosis,...
- 10 miHemant Shah MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistJacksonville Pain Center10236 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonoville, Florida, 32257
United StatesFocused in Interventional and Comprehensive Pain Management.
- 13.3 miArnold A. Zeal MD NeurosurgeonSt. Vincent's Spine and Brain Institute3 Shircliff Way, Suite #700, Jacksonville, Florida, 32204
United StatesNeurosurgical Consultations, Second Opinions re: surgery, IME and Workers Compensation Evaluations, and case reviews.
- 13.3 miEric M. Gabriel MD NeurosurgeonSt. Vincent's Spine & Brain Institute1801 Barrs St., Ste 120, Jacksonville, Florida, 32204
United StatesMultidisciplinary group practice specializing in treatment of brain and spinal disorders.
- 14.3 miBrandon J. Kambach MD Orthopaedic SurgeonJacksonville Orthopaedic Institute1325 San Marco Blvd. St. 200, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
United StatesDr. Kambach is board certified and fellowship trained in complete coverage of the spine (cervical/thoracic/lumbar), including both adult and pediatric populations. Special interest in complex...
- 14.3 miRobert G. Savarese DO Pain Management, PhysiatristJacksonville Orthopedic Institute1325 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
United StatesAfter completing medical school with honors, Dr. Savarese trained in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the renown Kessler Institute in New Jersey. He then completed...
- 14.3 miGregory C. Keller MD Orthopaedic SurgeonJacksonville Orthopaedic Institute1325 San Marco Blvd., Suite 200, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
- 14.3 miMilind Tilak MD Pain Management, Primary Care / InternistAvenues Spine and Pain Care10175 Fortune Parkway, Suite 401, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256
United StatesTreatment of neck pain, back pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, headache, carpal tunnel, arthritis involving spine, knees, hands, and other joints. On site flurosocopy available...
- 14.9 miMichael S. Willens DO Pain Management, AnesthesiologistMichael Willens, D.O.5757 Booth Rd., Building 100, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
United StatesCleveland Clinic Trained and Board Certified in Pain Management in Jacksonville, Florida Auto and Car Accident Doctor in Jacksonville, FL. Suboxone and Addiction Medicine. Specializing in all types...
- 15 miAbraham Rogozinski MD Orthopaedic SurgeonRogozinski Orthopedic Clinic3716 University Blvd. S., Suite 3, Jacksonville, Florida, 32216
- 16.3 miHagop M. Tabakian MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistUF/Shands Pain Center555 West 8th Street, Jacksonville, Florida, 32209
United StatesAcademic teaching practice: wide spectrum of treatment modalities are available including behavioral therapy, physical therapy, extending to most of the available invasive modalities including spine...
- 16.6 miHarold S. Laski MD Pain Management, Primary Care / InternistSouthside Medical Center3604 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32216
United StatesFamily practice for 22 years with emphasis on chronic pain management and obesity treatment as well as drug withdrawal.
- 18.5 miJacques N. Farkas MD NeurosurgeonJacques N. Farkas, MD1887 Kingsley Ave, , West Palm Beach, Florida, 32073
United StatesDr. Farkas is associated with the Florida Neurological Society & Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- 24.2 miErika R. Hamer DC ChiropractorPonte Vedra Wellness Center880 Highway A1A Suite #3, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, 32082
United StatesSpinal Adjustments for children, adults, pregnant women. Specializing in Activator, SOT, Drop table and Webster techniques. Offering massage therapy, Exercise rehabilitation, and nutritional counseling. We...
- 24.7 miJohn T. Woeste MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistBeaches Pain Consultants1350 13th Ave South, Suite 140, Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
United StatesServing Jacksonville, Beaches Hospital, and the Beaches Community, our team provides the latest medical techniques in the treatment of painful conditions. Let us serve you...
Find more Doctors in Florida.