Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near Hartford, CT
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near Hartford, CT to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our Hartford, CT Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
26 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of Hartford, CT.
- 1.4 miDaniel S. Hersh DC ChiropractorChiroCare Hartford105 Hungerford Street, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
United StatesChiroCare Accident & Injury Centers specialize in the treatment of motor vehicle injuries, and worker-related injuries. We also specialize in the successful treatment of...
- 1.5 miSteven W. Shaw DC ChiropractorShaw Chiropractic Group36 Grand Street, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
United StatesShaw Chiropractic Group has offices located in Hartford, New Britain, East Hartford and Middletown. The practice specializes in traumatic injuries such as those sustained in...
- 1.8 miGerald J. Becker MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Associates of Hartford85 Seymour Street, Suite 607, Hartford, Connecticut, 06073
United StatesI treat degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, disc herniations and spondylolisthesis. I emphasis core conditioning and Pilates programs prior to and following spinal surgical procedures.
- 1.8 miCharles B. Kime MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Associates of Hartford85 Seymour Street Suite 607, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
United StatesAssistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Univ. of CT
- 1.8 miAndrew E. Wakefield MD NeurosurgeonConnecticut Neurosurgery & Spine Assoc., LLC80 Seymor Street, Suite 707, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
- 1.8 miW Jay Krompinger MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Associates85 Seymour St, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
United StatesAdult spine, traumatic and degenerative conditions.
- 1.9 miDavid A. Kvam MD NeurosurgeonNeurosurgeons of Central Connecticut100 Retreat Avenue, Suite 705, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
- 1.9 miInam U. Kureshi MD NeurosurgeonNeurosurgeons of Central CT, P.C.100 Retreat Ave., Suite 705, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
- 2.1 miStephen R. Pedro DC ChiropractorSpine and Sports Medicine Associates609 Farmington Ave., Suite101, Hartford, Connecticut, 06105
United StatesSpine and Sports Medicine Associates216 Hemlock Ave., South Windsor, Connecticut, 06074
United StatesWe are a evidence-based mulch-specialty chiropractic and rehabilitation clinic specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of spine conditions, sports injuries, work injuries and automobile-related...
- 3.6 miMoshe Laub DC ChiropractorWest Hartford Chiropractic, LLC345 North Main Street, Suite 322, West Hartford, Connecticut, 06117
United StatesAbout Our Practice West Hartford Chiropractic, LLC, is a state-of-the-art medical facility which combines modern technology with proven chiropractic techniques to treat neuromuscular and skeletal...
- 5.3 miGeorge B. Curry DC ChiropractorCurry Chiropractic15 Central St., Windsor, Connecticut, 06095
United StatesServing the community for over 25 years, Dr. Curry has helped restore health and vitality to thousands of patients. Friendly, prompt serrvice, and clinical excellence...
- 6.1 miJens A. Korgaard DC ChiropractorCommunity Chiropractic1000 Main Street, Newington, Connecticut, 06111
United StatesWe offer a wide range of holistic modalities including : Network Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Sound Healing, Reiki, Shiatsu, Resonance work, Grief Medium, Doula, Pregnancy Massage...
- 6.7 miEric H. Vincent DC ChiropractorSpine & Sports Chiropractic Care of CT, LLC220 Farmington Ave., Farmington, Connecticut, 06032
United StatesOur office specializes in the conservative management and rehabilitation of spine conditions, headaches, as well as other painful injuries involving the nerves, muscles and joints...
- 6.9 miJeremy E. Mirsky PhD Pain Management, PsychologistJeremy E. Mirsky, Ph.D.ProviderCare Plus, 152 Deming Street, South Windsor, Connecticut, 06074
United StatesDr. Mirsky is a licensed psychologist who specializes in non-pharmacological pain management and presurgical evaluations to assess an individual's readiness for procedures such as spinal...
- 9.2 miApril M. Little DC ChiropractorApril Little, D.C. LifeForce Chiropractic27 Hartford Turnpike, 205, Vernon, Connecticut, 06066
United StatesAs a 19 year old NCAA Division I collegiate swimmer, I suffered a massive shoulder injury following practice. After days of physical therapy with no...
- 9.6 miJoseph Aferzon MD NeurosurgeonCenter for Advanced Neuro & Spine114 West Main Street, Suite 101, New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
United StatesDr. Aferzon has over 11 years of Neurosurgical experience. He has extensive training and expertise in minimally invasive spinal fusion techniques. Dr. Aferzon is consistently...
- 9.6 miJoanne A. Santiago DC ChiropractorAvon Chiropractic Health Center549 West Avon Road, Avon, Connecticut, 06001
United StatesWe are a holistic based Chiropractic practice.We Our patients include are from pediatric to geriatric. We treat inuries resulting from auto mobile accidents, sports injuries...
- 9.7 miJoseph Aferzon MD NeurosurgeonAdvanced Neuro Spine1 Lake street, New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
United StatesConnecticut Spine Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery offers: Team approach and surgical expertise of Neurosurgeons and Orthopedic spine surgeons. Each surgical case is discussed amongst a...
- 10.2 miDavid M. Spiro DO Neurosurgeon, Doctor of Osteopathic MedicineCentral Ct. Neurosurgery & Spine40 Hart St., Building A. #D3, New Britain, Connecticut, 06052
United StatesMulti- physician practice specializing in spinal and stereotactic brain surgery.
- 15.2 miJonathan Kost, MD MD Pain ManagementCt Spine & Pain Ctr.Bristol Hospital, Brewster Rd., Bristol, , 06010
United StatesThe Connecticut Spine and Pain Center provides a multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis, management and treatment of pain. The Connecticut Spine and Pain Center can...
- 17.3 miDean J. Mariano DO Pain ManagementThe Spine and Pain Institute at Midstate Medical Center435 Lewis Avenue, Suite 101, Meriden, Connecticut, 06451
- 21.6 miGeorge Langlitz III DC ChiropractorLanglitz Chiropractic Physicians Plus80 Sumner Ave, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01108
United StatesCombining gentle chiropractic methods with the areas traditional medicine, physical therapy, massage, exercise rehabilitation and nutrition, our patients achieve optimal results more quickly. Since 1978...
- 23.5 miRichard P. Anderson MD NeurosurgeonRichard P Anderson MD, PC300 Stafford Street , #303, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesI specialize in disorders of the spine, with a successful practice serving Western Massachusetts, and neighboring Northern CT, Southern Vermont and New Hampshire, as well...
- 23.6 miKamal K. Kalia MD NeurosurgeonNew England Neurosurgical Assoc., LLC300 Carew Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesDr Kalia's expertise in complex intracranial cases including brain tumors, aneurysms, and microvascular decompression procedures carries over to give him unique advantages in spinal surgery....
- 23.6 miChristopher H. Comey MD NeurosurgeonNew England Neuro Assoc.300 Carew, Suite 1, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01104
United StatesMy practice involves all aspects of spine surgery with an emphasis on emerging techniques and minimal access spine surgery.
Find more Doctors in Connecticut.