Find spine specialists in Connecticut (CT)
Search for trusted spine specialists in Connecticut to treat your back and neck pain. All Connecticut doctors in our directory are verified by SpineUniverse.
Find Spine Specialists by Connecticut city
Recently Added Spine Specialists in Connecticut
- Joseph Aferzon MD NeurosurgeonAdvanced Neuro Spine1 Lake street, New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
United StatesConnecticut Spine Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery offers: Team approach and surgical expertise of Neurosurgeons and Orthopedic spine surgeons. Each surgical case is discussed amongst a...
- Ryan S. Kish DC ChiropractorRyan S. Kish1275 Summer Street, Suite 107, Stamford, Connecticut, 06905
United StatesDr. Ryan Kish's team of healthcare professionals believe in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the spine, and that...
- LuAnn Moratto DC ChiropractorThe Recharging Station241 Greenwood Ave, Bethel, Connecticut, 06801
United StatesThis is a place like no other, come in and see for yourself why we call this The Recharging Station. Dr.Moratto and Sharon Cravens have...
- David M. Spiro DO Neurosurgeon, Doctor of Osteopathic MedicineCentral Ct. Neurosurgery & Spine40 Hart St., Building A. #D3, New Britain, Connecticut, 06052
United StatesMulti- physician practice specializing in spinal and stereotactic brain surgery.
- Tara Collins Physical TherapistBlack Rock Physical Therapy2889 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport, Connecticut, 06605
- Maureen Munson Bette Physical TherapistWoodbury Physical Therapy264 Main Street South, Suite 200, Woodbury, Connecticut, 06798
- Richard Weaver Anesthesiologist, North Haven, Connecticut, 06473
- W Jay Krompinger MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Associates85 Seymour St, Hartford, Connecticut, 06106
United StatesAdult spine, traumatic and degenerative conditions.
- Joseph Aferzon MD NeurosurgeonCenter for Advanced Neuro & Spine114 West Main Street, Suite 101, New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
United StatesDr. Aferzon has over 11 years of Neurosurgical experience. He has extensive training and expertise in minimally invasive spinal fusion techniques. Dr. Aferzon is consistently...
- Jeremy E. Mirsky PhD Pain Management, PsychologistJeremy E. Mirsky, Ph.D.ProviderCare Plus, 152 Deming Street, South Windsor, Connecticut, 06074
United StatesDr. Mirsky is a licensed psychologist who specializes in non-pharmacological pain management and presurgical evaluations to assess an individual's readiness for procedures such as spinal...