Find Back Pain Treatment in Your Area
Find Trusted Spine Care Specialists Near San Bernardino, CA
Search for Spine Care Specialists in or near San Bernardino, CA to treat your back pain and neck pain. All our San Bernardino, CA Spine Care Specialists are verified by SpineUniverse.
19 Spine Care Specialists were found within 25 mi of San Bernardino, CA.
- 20.8 mi1171 Railroad St, STE 101, Corona, California, 92882
United States754 N. Mountain Ave, Ontario, , 91726
United States2226 Medical Center Dr, STE 101, Perris, California, 92571
Healthpointe has been helping California’s residents improve their spine and neck health since 1974, specializing in orthopedics and occupational medicine. The Healthpointe team provides assistance and...
- Spine Specialist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Spine Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- 4 miBlake W. Berman DO NeurosurgeonArrowhead Neurosurgical Group400 North Pepper Ave., Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, California, 92324
United StatesSpecializing in the full spectrum of neurological surgery of the brain and spine including tumor, vascular, endovascular, and all aspects of spinal surgery.
- 4.2 miFarbod Asgarzadie MD NeurosurgeonLoma Linda Univ., Dept. of Neurosurgery11234 Anderson St ., Rm 2562B, Loma Linda, California, 92354
United StatesDr. Asgarzadie is currently an assistant professor at Loma Linda University. He is chief of the section of spine surgery in the Department of Neurosurgery....
- 4.8 miAndrew W. Hesseltine MD Pain ManagementInland Pain Medicine4130 North Hallmark Parkway, Suite C, San Bernardino, California, 92407
United StatesPractice specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and care for those suffering from all types of mild to chronic pain conditions. We offer a variety of...
- 9.9 miEric M. Custode DC ChiropractorRaincross Chiropractic & Wellness Center3971 Brockton Avenue, Riverside, California, 92501
United StatesLocated in Riverside, CA, we provide detailed and specific treatment to our patients in order to effectively and affordable return them to better health. We...
- 10.3 miSean S. Armin MD NeurosurgeonSean Armin M.D. (Brain and Spine Center of Souther CA)12626 Riverside Dr., #101, Valley Village (North Hollywood), California, 91607
United StatesDr. Armin specializes in surgical treatment of various brain, spinal, and peripheral nerve disorders. His clinical interests include treatment of brain tumors, cerebrovascular disease (AVM,...
- 11.5 miDavid G. Madison, D.C., F.A.C.O. DC ChiropractorDavid G. Madison, D.C.,Inc.3768 Jurupa Ave, Riverside, California, 92506
- 11.6 miThomas T. Haider MD Orthopaedic SurgeonHaider Spine Center6276 River Crest Drive, Riverside, , 92507-0754
United StatesHaider Spine Center specializes in the treatment of spine disorders and the management of failed back & neck syndrome. Spinal disorders include: >trauma >scoliosis...
- 11.7 miTony K. Kim DC ChiropractorAdvanced Chiropractic Clinic24318 Hemlock Ave, Suite E-5, Moreno Valley, California, 92557
United StatesSpecializing in non-surgical treatment of spine conditions such as Scoliosis and Disc Herniation. QME for state of California. Accredited provider of Spinecor, the flexible brace,...
- 11.9 miBrian Feilteau DC ChiropractorMission Wellness3564 Central Ave, Ste 2J, Riverside, California, 92506
United StatesWe specialize in caring for pregnant women, chronic difficult cases, sports injuries. For complete information on our practice and valuable tips on maintaining your...
- 12.5 miBilly Rodriguez DC ChiropractorInland Empire Accident & Injury Center12981 Perris Blvd, Suite 106, Moreno Valley, California, 92553
United StatesInland Empire's No.1 clinic for patients who want results. Top-Rated Chiropractor in Moreno Valley, CA specializing in Personal Injury and Auto Accidents, Neck Pain, Back...
- 14.9 miTimothy P. Gray MD Orthopaedic SurgeonSouthern California Orthopaedic Specialists Medical Group3838 Sherman Drive Suite 2, Riverside, California, 92503
United StatesAlthough my primary focus is on the surgical treatment of Neck and Low Back problems, it is my philosophy to avoid surgery unless absolutely necessary....
- 15.3 miCarlos Martinez DO Pain Management, PhysiatristCarlos T. J. Martinez7777 Milliken Ave, Suite 310, Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91730
United StatesDr. Carlos Martinez is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with subspecialty board certification in Pain Management. ...
- 15.4 miJohn C. Larson DC ChiropractorLarson Chiropractic Work, Auto, and Family Injury Center11328 Kenyon Way Suite B, 2160 S. Waterman Suite D, Rancho Cucamonga & San Bernardino, California, RC 91701 & SB 92
United StatesSpecializing in the treatment and rehab of Work and Auto Injuries. Industrial Disability Examiner
- 16.1 miRafael A. Rios II Chiropractor10601 Church St, Ste 110, Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91730
United StatesDr. Rios focuses on the correction of the cause of pain and decreasing the total healing time of injuries through the use of physical therapy...
- 16.1 miKhuram Sial MD Pain ManagementAmerican Spine Pain Med Group1810 Fullerton Ave, #104, Corona, California, 92881
United StatesAmerican Spine Pain Med Group10601 Church St, #105, Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91730
United StatesAmerican Spine & PainMedGroup providers offer compassionate care for those suffering from acute and chronic pain using state of the art techniques to relieve pain, improve function,...
- 19.6 miSatish K. Lal MD Orthopaedic SurgeonOrthopedic Surgery525 N. 13th Avenue, Suite B, Upland, California, 91786
United StatesSatish K. Lal, MD is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and a Qualified Medical Examiner. His primary medical and research interests include degenerative spine disease and...
- 20.9 miVictor H. Fantasia DC ChiropractorInland Valley Spinal Decompression Centrs203 West 'G' St., Ste. B, Ontario, California, 91762
United StatesWe treat herniated discs, degenerative discs, sciatica, facet syndrome &/or chronic disc conditions with non-surgical spinal decompression.
- 22.8 miSanjoy Banerjee MD Pain Management, AnesthesiologistPACIFIC PAIN CARE CONSULTANTS1561 E Ontario Avenue, Suite 103A, Corona, California, 92881
United StatesManage your pain. If persistent pain is interfering with your lifestyle, we can help. Our team of caregivers have received advanced training in pain management. We work...
Find more Doctors in California.